Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 10:18 AM

Lie To Me

Just started watching this series from 2009-11, which is turning out to be excellent.

It stars the always-brilliant Tim Roth as a criminal psychologist who, with his small team are given assignments by the FBI, Police etc to solve cases by their expertise in reading peoples emotions and body language.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 11:38 AM

Re: Lie To Me

Sounds good. I like all Tim Roth's work. He makes a great baddie too. I have seen this title advertised many times but never looked to see what it was.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:12 PM

I've seen all of them, shame it got cancelled as I like him too.

If you like Tim Roth have a look for Tin Star (if you haven't already seen it). I though this was brilliant but it's violent, so be warned.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sounds good. I like all Tim Roth's work. He makes a great baddie too. I have seen this title advertised many times but never looked to see what it was.
I'm sure you'd enjoy it mate. Go for it.
Have you finished watching Prison Break yet?

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've seen all of them, shame it got cancelled as I like him too.

If you like Tim Roth have a look for Tin Star (if you haven't already seen it). I though this was brilliant but it's violent, so be warned.
I'm no stranger to violent scenes, Nicol. Gives the programme a bit of excitement.
I'm waiting for Tin Star to completely finish then I'll start watching. I hate waiting a year for the next series to start.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm sure you'd enjoy it mate. Go for it.
Have you finished watching Prison Break yet?

I'm no stranger to violent scenes, Nicol. Gives the programme a bit of excitement.
I'm waiting for Tin Star to completely finish then I'll start watching. I hate waiting a year for the next series to start.
Er...... No!

This is weird actually. When I went to look on Netflicks, I couldn't find it so assumed it had ended but just had another look and there it is. Currently watching Supernatural seasons 3 & 4, so will start after that which will probably be a few days time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top