Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 01:58 PM

Re: Is this ( image) discrimination ?

The thing is that that were lots of younger women wearing 'skimpy' bikinis and not all them were 'supermodel' size so why should an older 'buxom' woman be singled out even if she were obese which btw she definitely isn't, imo, and it's a fun park for all ages, or s'posed to be.
PatsCG, there're are far worse sights just walking around shopping centers in the hot weather, shouldn't be allowed in shops I reckon,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by maggis ->
The thing is that that were lots of younger women wearing 'skimpy' bikinis and not all them were 'supermodel' size so why should an older 'buxom' woman be singled out even if she were obese which btw she definitely isn't, imo, and it's a fun park for all ages, or s'posed to be.
PatsCG, there're are far worse sights just walking around shopping centers in the hot weather, shouldn't be allowed in shops I reckon,
You're right and - I get the point, why her and not the others ....
They banned the men over here for going into a supermarket baring their chests - what is it with people wanting to show their bits 'everywhere' these days ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 03:35 PM

I am really not keen on people baring their bits either but there is a time and a place fro it and a pool is one of those IMO, supermarket not really the time or place for it, and the temperature they keep the cheese aisle you really need a cardigan anyway !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 03:38 PM

You're so right Julie - bloomin freezing in those places ....
Yes - time and place should be in yer own home, because they are 'barely' covered today, not satisfied with a 'one piece' or a sarong ... they may as well 'bare all' and be done with it !!
desertfoxx
New Member!
arizona,united states
desertfoxx is female 

07-07-2013, 03:42 PM

well in my opinion she was pointed out because of her age they did not point out the teeny boppers for they were wearing.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 04:01 PM

why should she cover up? it's a SWIMMING POOL isn't it?? What's size got to do with it?, you look just as fat in a 1 piece or 2 piece. And her age??
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2013, 04:11 PM

Agree Hazel - she was discriminated against - not right ....
Just from 'my' reasoning, cant understand why 'anyone' wants to show their bits .....
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 04:15 PM

Have these lot never seen the Walmartians Now some of them I could understand being chucked out, but they're allowed in Walmart Supermarkets apparently without problem and they don't cover up and some would make this woman look like a stick insect and others wearing bikinis have beards and chest hair.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2013, 04:30 PM

Ooooo-er ......never seen 'em ...... Thank God
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2013, 04:39 PM

I think she looks great - a real woman, not like some of these fashion following stick insects who look more like boys. In any case, she was wearing a swimming costume in a swimming pool - would they prefer that she wear a burka?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top