Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2019, 08:36 PM

Re: Another one of my weird little stories

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Last night, I awoke suddenly to see a woman walking towards the bed, she looked at me, then disappeared. This all happened in a split second and wasn't scary or anything. I often wake and see images like that but I know really it's just where my dreams overlap with reality.

Or is it?

I was thinking about it today and was thinking that if it was a dream playing out in front of my eyes, why wasn't she pointing in the same direction as me? ie; horizontal to the floor. She was upright, I was laying down.

What do you think?
Could you remember if it looked like Christmas past/present or future. If you do it will give you some idea what the next 2 will be..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Could you remember if it looked like Christmas past/present or future. If you do it will give you some idea what the next 2 will be..
She did mention something about 'mending my ways'

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She did mention something about 'mending my ways'

I'm not at all surprised!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm not at all surprised!
I didn't take any notice though.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top