Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:50 PM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, l must admit, l did think of you constantly as l cleared stuff!
It’s not our fault things have got so bad, it’s the allure of the forum that we can’t resist!

I didn’t allow myself to log on for about three days last week but the second your finger hovers on that log in line, there’s no going back. The site has captured you....yet again!
Re stuff went through a whole load of boxes .
Felt sad
My childrens pictures and things they did when they were little .
Threw away a miniscule amount and took several ( small ) boxes to charity shop .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:01 AM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I just realised I didn't even log out of the site, I wasn't here half the time but i.m here far too much. There is no way to completely delete your profile on here and that sometimes does piss me off. I.d like the option of deleting my whole profile should I want to
I never log off anyway, Lion Queen. Doesn't make any difference really.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:05 AM

I don't mind. If I didn't want to reveal things about myself including hours spent on here, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Everybody knows these kind of sites can be addictive. I look in here maybe?..three times a day for 15- 20 minutes. Sometimes one long session once per day. Is that average?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I don't mind. If I didn't want to reveal things about myself including hours spent on here, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Everybody knows these kind of sites can be addictive. I look in here maybe?..three times a day for 15- 20 minutes. Sometimes one long session once per day. Is that average?
I don't know it it's average, but it seem quite reasonable to me .....

I probably do more but then I post less .....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:54 AM

i have an excuse for spending time on here, that is to get away from the nagging. It seems to be some sort of sport women like to indulge in.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i have an excuse for spending time on here, that is to get away from the nagging. It seems to be some sort of sport women like to indulge in.
But don't you feel they like to nag and niggle on here too, Realspeed?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
But don't you feel they like to nag and niggle on here too, Realspeed?
Better be careful how I answer that. Lets just say it is different , women on here is crafty, they lull you into believing they are always right.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

12-08-2019, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Better be careful how I answer that. Lets just say it is different , women on here is crafty, they lull you into believing they are always right.
I would never believe that anyway.
What I have noticed is that if they know they are proved wrong or haven't got an answer, they just ignore your post.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:49 AM

No problem with that as mostly I am logged on 24/7 anyway. Nobody would ever know how many hours, or not, are spent here on Over50sForum. Not that it bothers me or anyone else I imagine. I might be doing e-mails at the same time and listening to music on You Tube. Multiple windows are open most times. Catch-up TV is also viewed occasionally, although a laptop is not ideal viewing. Multitasking is what I believe it's more often called!

I am sure there could be far worse things I could be doing and maybe things I should be doing. However, my time is my own so it's my choice as to what to do with it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I would never believe that anyway.
What I have noticed is that if they know they are proved wrong or haven't got an answer, they just ignore your post.
Did you say something ?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top