Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:50 AM

Re: Another of bazza's brainwaves

Damn, another brilliant bazza idea blown out the window

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Damn, another brilliant bazza idea blown out the window
Sorry .....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
What a brilliant idea that is (not)! Export our problems with the environment and plastic pollution to another country. Additionally fill those plastic bottles with our polluted air and that's yet another problem solved!

A fantastic moneymaking scheme? I don't think so somehow!
My thoughts exactly, Baz. Not really too cool is it?
More swans with their heads stuck in plastic bottles. More polar bears stuck on ice cubes. More Amazonian howler monkeys falling out of trees.
Nice try, Realspeed but you need to go back to your drawing board and sketch out Plan B mate
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:01 PM

https://vitalityair.com/

We are committed to delivering the best air possible.

Remember the day when people laughed off bottled water?
“It comes out of the tap, why would I want a bottle?”

The truth is we have begun to appreciate the clean, pure and refreshing taste of quality water.

Air is going the same direction.

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i wonder if our American and Australian cousins on here would also be interested in becoming agents to sell English- Irish and Scottish fresh in their own countries.

See how quickly the business can expand?????
Nah. I think we'll [ "We'll" meaning New Zealand as well I thunk] pass thanks all the same. Try Canada.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-08-2019, 12:13 PM

Here's how 2 guys from Alberta, Canada, are selling $300K worth of canned air a year

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...-air-1.5073762

The air comes directly from the mountains of Alberta, sucked in through large tubes and into an air compressor mounted on the back of a truck.

"Most of the equipment out there is designed to be in shops — and not designed to be mobile and out into the wilderness," said Paquette, who has a background in commercial diving and handles the acquisition side of the business.

"I took some different compressor units in some different systems that I've learned over the years, and I modified them to be mobile."

The air is tested for quality, he said, before being portioned out into smaller cans that are sold and shipped around the world.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-08-2019, 12:21 PM

If you prefer "home-grown", Ebay offer Fresh Air from the UK, including samples from Cornwall, Yorkshire and Birmingham:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fresh-Air...-/222411964291

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Realspeed, Instead, why don’t you bottle authentic British Breath. There are lots of flavours and aromas to choose from...

Pickled onion breath.
Garlic Breath.
Onion Breath.
Beer Breath.
Coffee Breath.
Parma Violet Breath.
Even....Dog Breath.

The list could be endless.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-08-2019, 12:39 PM

Anyone fancy a Fart-In-A-Jar:

https://fartsdirect.com/

The UK home for farts in a jar. Here at Farts Direct, we are committed to sending you the best (and worst) flatulence around. There is a variety of stinks to choose from and plenty more brewing. Our whole team are loud and proud to share these pungent pickings with all who dare to smell. But can you handle it?

Rest assured, the jars are sent in discreet packaging. The gag won’t be given away until the lid has been unscrewed. The jar arrives in a small brown box or parcel, with no ‘Farts Direct’ label. The handwritten address label will look almost as if you wrote it yourself.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:19 PM

Lot of hot air here

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top