Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:26 PM

Re: Another of bazza's brainwaves

Don't you love it though!?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
If you prefer "home-grown", Ebay offer Fresh Air from the UK, including samples from Cornwall, Yorkshire and Birmingham:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fresh-Air...-/222411964291

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Lot of hot air here
Comparing the two they are rather expensive 'empty' Kilner jars, aren't they!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...litre&_sacat=0
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
For those who don't know I sometimes have fantastic money making brainwaves and this is the latest.

I was thinking of collecting used 5 ltr plastic milk bottles, the supermarket type, and relabelling them. Now here is the twist, i was thinking of exporting them all around the world marked up are genuine English fresh air.

Think about it, where in the world can you actually go abroad and buy English fresh air? you can't.
Bound to be a money earner and at the same time get rid of those plastic bottles.

brilliant scheme, yes?
Hey Realspeed, great idea! I live in Shropshire, so plenty of lovely fresh air here, but...... I am also only a couple of miles from the signpost that welcomes everyone to lovely North Wales. So I would make a good supplier of both. Send me the Cartons.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:54 PM

i wonder if our American and Australian cousins on here would also be interested in becoming agents to sell English- Irish and Scottish fresh in their own countries.

See how quickly the business can expand?????

I think English air would definitely breach our biosecurity and quarantine laws, I doubt they would let it into the country, it would go on the same list as UK chicken and beef products.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I think English air would definitely breach our biosecurity and quarantine laws, I doubt they would let it into the country, it would go on the same list as UK chicken and beef products.
AFAIK, shipping containers are airtight, so how does your country deal with all that "imported" foreign air .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 03:08 PM

It sounds like you have too much time on your hands RS...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:16 PM

For those who don't know I sometimes have fantastic money making brainwaves and this is the latest.

I was thinking of collecting used 5 ltr plastic milk bottles, the supermarket type, and relabelling them. Now here is the twist, i was thinking of exporting them all around the world marked up are genuine English fresh air.

Think about it, where in the world can you actually go abroad and buy English fresh air? you can't.
Bound to be a money earner and at the same time get rid of those plastic bottles.

brilliant scheme, yes?
It’s been done
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It’s been done
I've already pointed that out ..... several times ..... with links .....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I've already pointed that out ..... several times ..... with links .....
Sorry....read the first post, got bored..posted without reading the learned responses from the wise
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-08-2019, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Sorry....read the first post, got bored..posted without reading the learned responses from the wise
Your loss ..... you might have learned something yourself .....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top