Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 10:05 PM

How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

... displayed on your avatar info that shows when you post on a thread?

Presently, it states when you joined the site, the area you live in and how many posts you’ve made. So, would it bother you, if it stated the number of hours you have completed since you joined?

Do you think you would be shocked at the number of hours, you have spent on here? Or wouldn’t the number of hours you’ve spent on here, bother you?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 10:47 PM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

It wouldn't make any difference to my life whatsoever, Art. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
My priorities have far more importance than noting facts and figures on a chat site.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:00 PM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It wouldn't make any difference to my life whatsoever, Art. I wouldn't lose amy sleep.
My priorities have far more importance than noting facts and figures on a chat site.
I feel exactly the same way, Floydy.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:00 PM

I would be horrified .
I know I spend too much time on here .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:13 PM

I didn’t log on so much last week, instead l had a blitz on my house! It occurred to me then, all the hours l must’ve spent on here, instead of doing housework!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:17 PM

Please Art
My guilt complex re housework is big enough already .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2019, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Please Art
My guilt complex re housework is big enough already .
Muddy, l must admit, l did think of you constantly as l cleared stuff!
It’s not our fault things have got so bad, it’s the allure of the forum that we can’t resist!

I didn’t allow myself to log on for about three days last week but the second your finger hovers on that log in line, there’s no going back. The site has captured you....yet again!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2019, 11:40 PM

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:47 PM

I just realised I didn't even log out of the site, I wasn't here half the time but i.m here far too much. There is no way to completely delete your profile on here and that sometimes does piss me off. I.d like the option of deleting my whole profile should I want to
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:49 PM

On that note I m gonna log out ! Nanight, go'bless

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top