Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 06:38 AM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i have an excuse for spending time on here, that is to get away from the nagging. It seems to be some sort of sport women like to indulge in.
Could be selective hearing ....

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:55 AM

Re: How Would You Feel If The Number Of Hours You Have Spent On This Forum Was.....

The data would be corrupt, I for one bugger off to work, without signing out.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:59 AM

This thread has given me such a complex I have decided to do a time and motion study on myself today .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:03 AM

Don't do it Muddy, self analysis never begets a happy state.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 08:05 AM

Too late I have already started
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:48 AM

I pop in and out of the forums on which I post between 8am when I switch on my computer, and 7pm by which time it is switched off. Forums are a displacement activity only, and don't distract me from doing much more meaningful activities like my hobbies and my chores.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:54 AM

I dont log in or out as I forget passwords etc so I think I'm permanently here .

I do pop in and out quite a bit when I just being a lazy moo .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:01 AM

My daughter once told me, that looking at a screen for hours causes dry eyes. She said, when you’re staring at a screen for a long time, you don’t blink and so your eyes don’t get lubricated.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I dont log in or out as I forget passwords etc so I think I'm permanently here .

I do pop in and out quite a bit when I just being a lazy moo .
I think we are sisters by a different mother .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My daughter once told me, that looking at a screen for hours causes dry eyes. She said, when you’re staring at a screen for a long time, you don’t blink and so your eyes don’t get lubricated.
I have dry eyes - but only went I go out into the wind or around Homebase .
I am allergic to Homebase and shops with neon light strips generally .

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top