Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 04:35 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good Morning everyone, up early as Mr F has just gone to our sons to take him and family to airport for their hols.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 05:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning Frankie et al....

Tipping down with rain here and forecast for much of the day I hear....

No plans other than the usual Wednesday chores, but looking at the weather I may as well get on with painting the lounge which needs refreshing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 05:55 AM

Morning all

Chucking it darn 'ere (Yorkshire accent) but I m really not bothered for once because I m sat waiting for a taxi to take us to Leeds as we head off on our much needed jolly holidays to Spain where it is very sunny indeed.

Bye for now all, keep well and behave yourselves whilst I'm gone

Hasta Luego mis amigos

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:33 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Yes - it is wet around the edges here too.

Have a wonderful holiday LQ, take lots of photos. Is your lovely Dad going with you?

Hoping for a quiet day - must, must finish proof reading/editing. Must take the Shark for a walk and rearrange the dust. Must do some laundry.

Too many 'musts' - need tea and toast!

Have fun.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:53 AM

No tabs unfortunately couldn't get dad to come with us. I m going to miss him but I LL be calling him all the time and my niece and nephew taking care of him whilst I m away.

Tabs you forgot your chest exercises, with me shout I must, I must improve my bust
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No tabs unfortunately couldn't get dad to come with us. I m going to miss him but I LL be calling him all the time and my niece and nephew taking care of him whilst I m away.

Tabs you forgot your chest exercises, with me shout I must, I must improve my bust
Lol - that's a blast from the past. Used to do that when I was a teenager!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:08 AM

Good morn. kiddiewinks

Who watched he program Airport last night? a very young security guard had to open a boundary gate to let a vehicle through. It took him half an hour and still could not work out how to lock the padlock . Unbelievable it to some maintenance men to tell him he had to turn the key in to padlock to close it. Stupid idiot thought it was a snap lock.

Makes me wonder first of all how he got the job and second his mentality on not being able to work it out.

Makes me wonder about the youth today and as for being a security guard is beyond belief.

Hopefully it might rain today to start filling up the rain water butt now the stagnant water was emptied and the inside cleaned out. How slugs manage to get in there is a mystery the butt being so high etc.

Sue is going to take teasle out for a short walk in a minute or so, not too long a walk just enough to exercise here after the operation.

That is about it apart from booking a table at "Maggies" for saturday, they get booked up early as they are supposed to be the best fish and chip restaurant . They are right on the beach front in Hastings in the old fishing net drying sheds. one of these behind this lot. Fish straight from the fisherman

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Good morning all.

Not raining yet, but will.

Off to do my weekly shopping now, then once put the shopping away, will try and do a bit in the garden before it rains.

Have a nice day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:57 AM

An early morning funeral at the other side of town means I can't give the forum the attention it deserves.
I think it would be a good idea to have a cafe' in the crematorium so one could send off their loved ones with a cup of tea and a bacon bap....

Happy 50th wedding anniversary Tara.....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning all, have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top