Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 01:52 PM

Re: Can We Talk About Typical Things Elderly People Do....

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I noticed you blamed the old man LQ??
Im still chuckling about your post LOL!!
Hope the dogs tablets werent for deworming???
Your symptons sound about right ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
The dogs tablets were 1 water tablet, 1/2 appetite suppressant as cushings disease makes him ravenous and another for cushings.

My dad opened the door to me this morning and stuck his pot dog through door saying " you can't come in cos you ate my tablets" haha

Glad I gave you a chuckle donkey 😆
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My M&S slippers are labelled "Suitable for Vegans".

How right-on is that?
Well there are some devout vegan people who want nothing to do with any and all animal byproducts.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My M&S slippers are labelled "Suitable for Vegans".

How right-on is that?

That's about as weird as the Vegan mattresses made now too!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's about as weird as the Vegan mattresses made now too!!
Are they also halal?
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
So, I'm gonna tell you now what elderly people do sometimes, even baby elderlies such as me.

I pondered on whether to post it here but thought I'd give you all a belly laugh which I think it will, so I've decided to share my horror from this morning as we all need a good laugh now and then, even at someone elses expense

Breakfast time I.m getting kodis tablets ready (3 different tablets) and put them on kitchen unit, in meantime got my own BP tablets out ready to take and john proceeds to tell me I didn't take my tablets last night. So I'm arguing that I did take them and at the same time got a drink of water and swallowed my morning tablet only to my horror I immediately realised I.d taken the dogs tablets!!!!!!!
I rang vet and they didn't know what effect they would have on a human, ring docs they said. Doctors closed!
Glad to say I'm still alive albeit got the trots!
So, if you hear me barking you know why haha, good job I can laff at mesen, I hope my misfortune put a smile on your face .
Only me eh lmao. My nieces and husband thought it hilarious lol

I didn't tell my Dad this morning because I didn't want him to worry about me but now I know I'm going to live I told him tonight and he couldn't stop laughing. My mates have been laughing their heads off at me but I am a fun person and saw the funny side, even though I was chitting myself this morning, LITERALLY!

Now go on, all have a good laugh hahaha. I'm bonkers me.

It was all my husbands fault for arguing with me over whether or not I took my tablets last night LOL. He daren't laugh at first until I cracked up laughing hehehe.

Oh well Arty, it isn't actually typical but it does happen LOL

On a serious note, I'm glad I didn't give Kodi my blood pressure medication!

Oh LQ, I read your post this morning (but was doing stuff so didn't reply at the time), well, I LOL'ed at the time, nearly spat out my coffee, choke, laugh, choke, had to explain to Mr Glanny wot the problem was, kept me going all day that! Exactly like something I would have done
Very glad both you and Kodi are OK!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Oh LQ, I read your post this morning (but was doing stuff so didn't reply at the time), well, I LOL'ed at the time, nearly spat out my coffee, choke, laugh, choke, had to explain to Mr Glanny wot the problem was, kept me going all day that! Exactly like something I would have done
Very glad both you and Kodi are OK!
Glad I made you chuckle, by the way I'm fine now it's out of my system, I won't go into further detail hahaha.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:32 PM

Jolly good!
Seriously, glad you are both ok! Must have been a bit of a stressfest at the time!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 10:56 PM

My youngest son turned up yesterday (Sunday) with gifts for Fathers' Day. Thank goodness he is concerned about me and only buys health foods.

Even better he went to the local noodle place and bought me Nasi Goreng for lunch - I divided it into three so had some for dinner last night and the remainder for lunch today too.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-09-06 09.53.53.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	13654  
LauraBio
New Member!
Brazil
LauraBio is female 

07-09-2020, 12:55 AM

Hello everyone everyone ok ? i like older people because most of them are connected to gardening and plants, that why i joined the website. I want to make new friends to share some plants and chat. nice to meet all
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 07:13 AM

bom dia de londres

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top