Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 04:37 PM

Re: You'll feel better knowing this . .

Originally Posted by Mups ->
An American man also holds the record for "The most Pringles eaten individually while juggling two potatoes in the opposite hand, and balancing on a rola bola (whatever that is)
What I'd like to know is, when did the man decide to eat the most Pringles individually whilst juggling two potatoes in the oppositve hand and balancing on a rola bola ??
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:09 PM

Yes Rachel they do! My neighbour's daughter would collect up all the snails after the rain & they would return to their garden! Not sure how she knew they were the same one's though!

Here's a puzzle for you!
How do slugs and snails leave a long trail of slime without getting smaller, where does it come from?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You are right I feel much better for knowing that odd how men seem to feature so often in these strange challenges
Yes that’s true Julie, us men are more adventurous and love doing things never done before, were it not for the menfolk wandering off looking for food we’d all be still in the same place.
I have an allergy to garden tool handles and break out in a rash when my hands touch them.
There are whole sections of our garden where I have never laid foot and I’m nearly 50 years in this house, is that a record?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
What I'd like to know is, when did the man decide to eat the most Pringles individually whilst juggling two potatoes in the oppositve hand and balancing on a rola bola ??

I like that Alice. I did wonder what had entered his head to make him want to practice his hobby in the first place. It is a bloke of 38 years old who has the world record would you believe , so not even a teenager messing about.

Want one more bizarre world record? The most mini potatoes held in a closed mouth is 15, and this record is held by an Indian chap.

I felt much better knowing that. . .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top