Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 05:16 PM

You are only

As good as your last job.Some weeks and four not returned calls to the tree surgeon. Even her uncle and aunt say she is silly.

We have a local website-do they not think??? It`s not urgent and they have done great work for me in the past. But I`m getting tired-just a call would be nice.

And yes `she`-she may not actually climb the trees but she knows her stuff-one call would suffice.

The clock is ticking.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 05:30 PM

Re: You are only

One last call..."do you want this job or not? If I haven't heard back in 48 hours I'll assume you're either too busy or not interested and take my money elsewhere."
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
One last call..."do you want this job or not? If I haven't heard back in 48 hours I'll assume you're either too busy or not interested and take my money elsewhere."
Quite so. Local websites can make or break-I just want a call.

But I will go back to the local site and make a comment eventually.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

I agree ruthio.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top