Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 12:56 AM

Re: Emergency Vet

Ah, that is so sad, but I do hope Bonnie makes a full recovery soon. Pets are such a worry when they're poorly, so I hope all goes well, lass.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 10:45 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this, there's nothing worse than worrying about your amimals like this. I've done my share of it too...sitting on the floor holding paws and wiping brows all the while driving myself crazy with worry..I really hope this is sorted soon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 12:15 PM

Hi Rena, sorry to hear Bonnie's not well, animals are such a worry aren't they, just try not to think the worst..
Me and the pups are sending great big (((HUGS))) to you and Bonnie, and wishing her a swift and thorough recovery..
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:25 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Bonnie seems a bit perkier this morning. The antibiotic must be working because the swelling looks a bit smaller today. I will take her to the vet this evening and, hopefully, she will be on the mend. I think I was in a bit of a panic last night, but when the vet mentioned lymphoma I did think the worse case scenario, even though she is very young to be afflicted with lymphoma. Thank you all once again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Bonnie seems a bit perkier this morning. The antibiotic must be working because the swelling looks a bit smaller today. I will take her to the vet this evening and, hopefully, she will be on the mend. I think I was in a bit of a panic last night, but when the vet mentioned lymphoma I did think the worse case scenario, even though she is very young to be afflicted with lymphoma. Thank you all once again.
I'm pleased to hear Bonnie is brighter today, Rena - and the swelling looks smaller. Hope there will be good news at the vet's this evening.

Will be thinking of you both...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 02:27 PM

That's a relief then. Lets hope its good news from the vet this evening
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 02:56 PM

Thank goodness that swelling is going down, I hope it was just an infection, looks likely doesn't it? Good luck at the vets later on
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 04:19 PM

I hope Bonnie continues to improve.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

24-02-2012, 05:16 PM

Rena, I was very sorry to read about Bonnie and hope she is on the mend and you get good news confirmed.
Take care now.
George
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Oh so sorry about Bonnie,hope she is better soon and you do well to worry when you have had experience of things before. Good luck to you both, Annie.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top