Join for free
Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:00 PM

Re: How to post pics

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would love to post pics on here but I just can't do it! I have followed the instructions from previous posts but when I click on the yellow and black pic icon, it logs me out and I have to log in again! I am using an iPad and accessing the site via Safari. I have tried and tried but I am getting nowhere. I don't have this problem elsewhere and have always found downloading pics to be a simple task!
Please advise.....
Just type [IMG]photo URL here[/IMG] substituting the 'photo URL here' for the real photo URL of course....simples !
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Just type [IMG]photo URL here[/IMG] substituting the 'photo URL here' for the real pho URL of course....simples !
YES ... do NOT click on the yellow icon

I use an iPad most of the time now
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:13 PM

Just type [IMG]photo URL here[/IMG] substituting the 'photo URL here' for the real pho URL of course....simples !
Malcolm, Is this a joke? That was gobbledygook, wasn't it?

Could you do a simple instruction video?!!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:29 PM

You need to post the code so the forum software knows you are posting an image so you must type .. Thus......

[IMG][IMG]

Now you must paste the image photo bucket URL in between the two sets of brackets.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

14-12-2015, 04:44 PM

So....what do you say Art ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 04:49 PM

If you use Photobucket or other host site, then you do as Malcolm says ... ie stick the URL in between [IMG] and [IMG]

Uploading straight from your iPad ? dunno
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

14-12-2015, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
If you use Photobucket or other host site, then you do as Malcolm says ... ie stick the URL in between [IMG] and [IMG]

Uploading straight from your iPad ? dunno
That's [IMG] and [/IMG] Art
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

14-12-2015, 05:21 PM

That's [IMG] and [/IMG] Art
lol ... bugger missed out the /

AA .. just go to a post where there's an image, click 'Quote' and all will be revealed
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 05:26 PM

I have just copied a photo called images for Christmas from google (please don't tell me this is illegal). I think I have got it.

Now I just have to figure out how to get photos from my phone onto the forum.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

14-12-2015, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I have just copied a photo called images for Christmas from google (please don't tell me this is illegal).
Just as long as it doesn't say that it's copyrighted and you attribute it to whomsoever/wherever it's from, you should be OK.

Mind you ... this isn't your website, so you do not need to feel responsible

Play innocent and flutter your eyelashes

Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top