Join for free
Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:43 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Best have a lie down and leave the brain work to others.

You know it makes sense.
Take your own advice, you know it makes sense!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Take your own advice, you know it makes sense!
He doesn't have enough sense to know it.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Gravitas, get yourself a hobby and otherwise keep your nose out of their family business. Jeeze!
Left-wingers say: it takes a village to raise a child. That's bollocks of course. It takes two committed parents who know what they are doing, and grandparents who can assist.

Barak Obama wouldn't have got anywhere without his white grandmother, who woke him up at 4 am in the morning to teach him English for a couple of hours before school.

With a more hands off approach he's have been well and truly ****ed!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:47 PM

Left-wingers say: it takes a village to raise a child. That's bollocks of course. It takes two parents who know what they are doing, and grandparents who can assist.

Barak Obama wouldn't have got anywhere without his white grandmother, who woke him up at 4 am in the morning to teach him English for a couple of hours before school.

What a DISGUSTING racist comment, which just goes to show you are a very unfit person to advise on child rearing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:47 PM

Left-wingers say: it takes a village to raise a child. That's bollocks of course. It takes two committed parents who know what they are doing, and grandparents who can assist.

What the hell are you on about?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Don't ask - please, don't ask!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-08-2019, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Don't ask - please, don't ask!
It's like watching a foreign film with the sub-titles out of sync.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 05:39 PM

On the subject of child development, I looked after my little 20-month-old grandson on Mon/Tues this week.... we went through all the names of our family pointing at people in photos and him telling me who they were with a little help here and there.

All was going well until we got to a picture of him and I asked who is this he replied....me....and pointed to himself... yes says I and your name is Stanley he looked confused so we did it again every name correct until pointing to himself.... me.... he said confidently... and your name is I asked?..... me... he replied.....

I concluded after some time trying to explain in language he would understand its difficult and confusing being 20-months-old 😊 but I’ll keep working on it.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What a DISGUSTING racist comment, which just goes to show you are a very unfit person to advise on child rearing.
Pull yourself together, Facts aren't racist!
Gravitas
North England

29-08-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Don't concern your flat little head over it.

Just make sure you keep taking the tablets.

Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top