Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 03:36 PM

Re: Jan.23 - What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

Hello my Annie!

Here is you song for you! Please enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9DrReE-uo ...........xo Gia
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 03:47 PM

Thank you, Gianetta. It's especially good to hear that today. I don't know how to post U tube links.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 03:54 PM

Hi Annie -

Well GOOD! I am happy that the song suits you day! Is nice when we have the words of song to accompany how we are feeling, yes? ...Hope all is good for you! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

24-01-2016, 04:25 PM

Ohhhhhhboyyyy.....Conway Twitty! I LOVE this song... He have a very interesting voice - Southern Charm ..... Thank you for share for us! A++ all the way! haha.... xo Gia
Gianetta
US

24-01-2016, 04:27 PM

Yes - is very cold and a lots of snow - not sure how much because already we have some on the ground before more snow - but I think very close to 4 feets of snow..... Steven bring me to work and pick me up a few hour ago - the roads was not good at all, but we make it.....CRAZY night in the Emergency! No work today for Gia.... whew!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 08:03 PM

Ciao piccolo fascio di passione

So pleased you made it home safe and not end up in hospital.
Expect Steven pleased his little Gia safe home again and he has cooked you nice diner and whispered sweet nothings in Gia's ear.
So have you joined in the new craze swimming and diving in the snow, in bikini , send pic's need a laugh

Weather here has been warm for the time of year, just damp, so whoopee , soon be Spring

Find another oldie, day late

Gianetta
US

24-01-2016, 08:24 PM

This is BUDDY HOLLY song?? hmmm.... I not ever hear it before...is kind of cute song...is a children song? Nice..thank you for post it for us!.. ...Yes - Steven bring me to hospital and pick me up to come home...was a crazy night there - but home at last. No - Steven not cooking any dinner (or whispers) He was sleep at the hospital in the nurses' lounge until I could leave at 4:30 a.m. (9:30am you time I think?) ... so - home - shower - quick snooze - and then Uncle Nuno walk in to my bedroom and ask where is his basket of snacks!!?!?! (that I have hide on him because he will eat all the snack all at once!) - so - awake again for the rest of the day...lol...is impossible to find sleep around here some time. Bikini in the snow?? You crazy? - is frizzen out there! We will leave that to the young and foolish ones who frizz they self for nothing..lol........ Happy you are having a nice mild weather - I hope it will continue for you, Michael.....I look out the window and see tiny frost snowflakes outside on the window and the bay is finally quiet and not restless and angry as it was yesterday......the sun shines now, and the sky is blue blue and the same little red cardinal bird is in the tree...he waits for more food - he is like a pigalet - he eat it all up at one time...so he must wait until domani... Thank you again for nice song - appreciation! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 09:17 PM

Childrens song cheeky madam

The sun is out, the sky is blue,
There's not a cloud to spoil the view,
But it's raining, raining in my heart!

The weatherman says clear today
He doesn't know you've gone away
And it's raining, raining in my heart!

Oh, misery, misery
What's gonna become of me?

I tell my blues they mustn't show,
But soon the tears are bound to flow
'Cause it's raining, raining in my heart!

It's raining, raining in my heart!

Oh, misery, misery
What's gonna become of me?

Raining in my heart.

Do you have Winter Tires for the snow?

]
Gianetta
US

24-01-2016, 09:29 PM

Yes... we have tire for snow already on the cars...but still we will slip if it ice on the road..... I am cheeky? Why I am cheeky? ...oh....is not a children song that why? Sorry - it sound to me like a children song. I have post two picture in my album of the snow and Steven clean the snow away... he out there again right now because the snow have make a big big drift where he already plow away the snow... poor beebee is frizzen I think....brrr! Thank you for Paul Simon Slip and Slide Away song... appreciation! Very nice song.. xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

24-01-2016, 09:58 PM

Very nice pictures Gia. You are millionaires , what a great place to live. I would enjoy evenings eating out in the Summer there.

Why Steven not got his shorts on clearing snow away

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top