Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 11:00 PM

Re: Jan.23 - What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

Oh yes...millionaires like Donald Trump...haha.... NO WAY! If you will come to visit the US and Cape Cod, please let us know! We will happy to have you and you wife for a visit and show you around...not a lot to see, but some nice traditions in the summer time that make it to feel homey and comfortable...and a LOTS of food! ...... We just were very fortunate to find this house in this little fishing village - there are SO MANY big big big houses here that have pass from generation to generation...ours is not all that big house really...if you will see inside it right now you will think this house is small because family is still here and they are spread all over the house.. shoes and boot and everything all over the place right now - but when they leave, they leave it spotless! That what I like about them...they know that I prefer a tidy house (a little bit OCD I have I think..lol) ..... Shorts? Haha... he have only undershorts and lot and lot of layer of clothing on....is brutal cold, but he is back in the house now - feet up - watching Football Patriots Game... snacking and happy...and also beers...lol...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh yes...millionaires like Donald Trump...haha.... NO WAY! If you will come to visit the US and Cape Cod, please let us know! We will happy to have you and you wife for a visit and show you around...not a lot to see, but some nice traditions in the summer time that make it to feel homey and comfortable...and a LOTS of food! ...... We just were very fortunate to find this house in this little fishing village - there are SO MANY big big big houses here that have pass from generation to generation...ours is not all that big house really...if you will see inside it right now you will think this house is small because family is still here and they are spread all over the house.. shoes and boot and everything all over the place right now - but when they leave, they leave it spotless! That what I like about them...they know that I prefer a tidy house (a little bit OCD I have I think..lol) ..... Shorts? Haha... he have only undershorts and lot and lot of layer of clothing on....is brutal cold, but he is back in the house now - feet up - watching Football Patriots Game... snacking and happy...and also beers...lol...
Hi Gi , been watching tv. Very kind invite, I have never been to the USA, my Sister is going next month again, then she is always going somewhere. Paris a couple of weeks ago but nobody shot her.

Just watched the New York snow on the news, if that was here it would still be there until March.

Nice to have family there , never a dull moment then

Looks like your weather is heading here as normal, if you get it, we normally get it next. However they say just winds and storms as the snow will melt over the Atlantic before it gets here.

Mxx
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 11:34 PM

Oh boy! That not nice to say - "nobody shot her" ...jeesh! Thank God nobody was shoot you sister! PARIS! OMY! How I will love to go to Paris! Marta (my friend) always ask me to go with her - but I can not go to Paris and to Italy at same time...lol... $$$ lot of money for that trip! In Italy I stay for no cost with my family. I speak with my cousin who is there in Italy and she say they have dinner outside under the grapevines in they vineyard...all candles - so beautiful...how I wish I am there already! Yes...New York got a lots of snow also - the Time Square was all close down - no plays or any restaurants was open - too difficult for traveling... Well... invitation will remain open - perhaps one day you will visit the US - and one day I will enjoy to go to England. I will love to see the Queen house and the guard with the big hats....and all kind of thing! Never know, right? I am glad that England will get just only the wind and perhaps rain from this storm...the snow is pain the neck...lol...... Have a nice evening everyone! Nigh Nights!
No moon tonight in the sky - but in this song, MOONGLOW! Ciao! Buonanotte! xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdiMNhTMxtA
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 11:54 PM

Oh what I'd give for a moment or two, under the bridges of Paris with you
dukeofearl
south coast uk

25-01-2016, 12:28 AM

countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hi Annie -

Well GOOD! I am happy that the song suits you day! Is nice when we have the words of song to accompany how we are feeling, yes? ...Hope all is good for you! xo
Gia
My lovely daughters used to dance round the kitchen to that song. Time flies.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 10:32 AM

The girl from IPANEMA

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes
Each one she passes goes "ah!"

When she walks she's like a samba that
Swings so cool and sways so gently
That when she passes,
Each one she passes goes "ah!"
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 02:05 PM

Hello Roberto Junior -

....and what do you know? Here it is! Thank you for a great suggestion song! xo Gia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 02:06 PM

Ahhhhh yes, Annie... Time fly very very very quickly! Cute that you daughters was dance to the song.... I love when childrens are happy like that! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 02:10 PM

Ohhh..... che bella canzone! Leonard Cohen and his rocks voice was MAKE this song.... very beautiful video also....what a good dancer he is!
Thank you for this nice song, Michael... beautiful to hear and watching! xo Gia

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top