Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2012, 07:42 PM

Re: I've got a pain in the neck

I got a pain in the neck and nothing will Budget, it's the minister for finance's big day in the house today and he's a pain in the arse as well as the neck, 10 quid cut from the childrens allowance, 360 quid a year for the new property tax, fags and drink up etc., who ever said 'What goes up must come down' never lived in Ireland, where does he think people are going to get this money when nobody is working?, I think he should have given the Prison Warders a rise first because they'll be locking up a lot of people in the new year and that will cost them 20 times more to keep them there, you can't get blood from a stone.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2012, 11:28 PM

Love the government puns folks!

The pain has gone now but been replaced by a ruddy awful back pain, knee pain in my left leg and an awful cough which is absolutely awful and once I start I can't stop for about 30 seconds. Going to see the docs tomorrow for all three issues hopefully.

I think my body died back in 1990 but my mind keeps going.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2012, 11:48 PM

Glad to hear the pain is gone now Jim. When we get older we get all sorts of 'Visitor Pains', thats what my Doctor calls them, he's 78 himself, they come and go and as long as they don't outstay their welcome, we can cope with them,
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 12:01 AM

Well I have to say I am just glad to be alive after four heart attacks and three in the past two years.

I thought the double bypass would have sorted it out but nope, had another one after that.

I haven't reached the point where I contemplate whether or not I'll make it through the night yet though, so that's something.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Well I have to say I am just glad to be alive after four heart attacks and three in the past two years.

I thought the double bypass would have sorted it out but nope, had another one after that.

I haven't reached the point where I contemplate whether or not I'll make it through the night yet though, so that's something.
Jim matey, pain in the knees are, as you no doubt already know, probably due to Arthritis. Do as I did, have the knees cleaned out, tidied up and replaced with metal implants. You won't necessarily be totally pain-free, but its certainly a lot easier than it was.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Nowhere near as bad as Labour pains, UJ
nice one Mags
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

07-12-2012, 03:21 PM

I think mags was talking about "Labour pains" in reference to the Labour party following with the other puns.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 03:25 PM

I think mags was talking about "Labour pains" in reference to the Labour party following with the other puns.
That's not how I read it Jim matey.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Thanks Jim, my sense of humour obviously doesn't get through to some!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

15-12-2012, 12:40 AM

Oh well, I caught it at least Mags!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top