Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 02:01 PM

Re: I Love My Garden....NOW!!!

Originally Posted by rueben ->
You have made a very nice haven with your garden it has a lovely serene feel about it.
I have also dispensed with lawns and now have patio's and block paving areas with trees shrubs and flower beds.
It is much easier to manage than mowing lawns.
Enjoy your garden it looks very inviting.
Thanks Rueben and good to hear pou have also made life easier for yourself....as you get older who needs lawns lol....mind you some love their lawns so must never forget that.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Your garden is fantastic Bonny. I love my garden and spend as much time as possible in it, weather permitting of course. You have done a wonderful job and deserve sitting with a nice cold drink and admiring your handy work. Enjoy Bonny enjoy.
Ahh thanks babe.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 04:51 PM

what a stunning garden you have Bonny, i can imagine it looks lovely whatever time of year
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 05:00 PM

You have a wonderful garden Bonny, a haven to get away from it all.
Bonny
UK

19-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
what a stunning garden you have Bonny, i can imagine it looks lovely whatever time of year
Thanks Kitty and thats another reason I love it so much.I can go out there in the heart of Winter and yes it still looks ok.I think back to what it looked like before though and it just don't look the same garden.On another note....when im gone from this Earth and the house is sold if the Garden is ever dug up they will think a mass murderer lived here fgs as every pet ive ever had.....dogs.....cats.....chickens....ducks....gee se....rabbits and even a goat are buried out there as I could never have them anywhere else....even my Mother In Laws ashes are out there fgsThanks for your kind comments Kitty.
Bonny
UK

19-01-2012, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
You have a wonderful garden Bonny, a haven to get away from it all.
Thankyou Maryl and guess thats what we all need at times especially as we get older.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 12:45 AM

It's a great garden for hiding away with a good book on a balmy night....lovely..
Bonny
UK

21-01-2012, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
It's a great garden for hiding away with a good book on a balmy night....lovely..
No chance of hiding as the Dogs would find me lol but I do know what you mean Gabi and thankyou

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top