Join for free
Page 17 of 29 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 06:31 PM

Re: Boy, 6, 'thrown from 10th floor' of Tate Modern

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Tate Modern fall: Boy, aged 6, 'making amazing progress'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49620743

That's good to hear .....
Yes it is.

Some even better news would be that the nutter who threw him off were to suffer a similar fate.

Poetic justice. You can't beat it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 06:46 PM

Poor little chap he can’t move .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 06:47 PM

Glad to hear the little lad is still improving.
Thanks Omah.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 07:36 PM

Good news the little lad is improving...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes it is.

Some even better news would be that the nutter who threw him off were to suffer a similar fate.

Poetic justice. You can't beat it.
I don't suppose we will hear of him again. He will be taken away and looked after quietly, away from the media and reprisals.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 03:33 PM

I am pleased that this little boy can smile, but I understand he cannot speak & isn't able to move yet ( at least that is what it said on the news).

He has a long way to go before he knows what life holds for him!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:32 AM

Gosh I really hope he recovers...what a terrible thing to happen so very very evil.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Received from the Gofundme fund raiser .
The fund stands at just over 93,000 euros now with a target of 100,000.

Latest news from the family . TODAY
by Vicky D, Organiser
Good morning Everyone,

I have received a further update from the family. They have asked me to post and share with you all...

"We are sorry not to give you more news, more often. Really.
Our little boy doesn't know anymore how to speak, to eat or to move his body but he begins to do his best to move his tongue, his right arm and hand. We see his efforts. We believe with all our heart that he will find the way, from his head, to do everything again. He is very brave. He keeps on smiling and reacting to our jokes. We begin to see also, unfortunately, his suffering, since two days, when he understands that he does not manage to move or eat. Actually, he understands everything, but doesn’t understand why he cannot manage to eat or swallow a little bit of yoghourt for instance...and he wants so much to be able to do it...
Today, we want to tell you that we don't have the choice: we have to be strong for our little boy. First because he keeps on smiling and making progress bravely, and secondly because we see that you count on us to take care of him. And we sincerely thank you for that. We will do everything to keep strong and take care of him. We promise. We hope we will have better news for you later."

Thank you all xxx
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->

by Vicky D, Organiser
Good morning Everyone,

I have received a further update from the family. They have asked me to post and share with you all...

Our little boy doesn't know anymore how to speak, to eat or to move his body but he begins to do his best to move his tongue, his right arm and hand. We see his efforts. We believe with all our heart that he will find the way, from his head, to do everything again. He is very brave. He keeps on smiling and reacting to our jokes. We begin to see also, unfortunately, his suffering, since two days, when he understands that he does not manage to move or eat. Actually, he understands everything, but doesn’t understand why he cannot manage to eat or swallow a little bit of yoghourt for instance...and he wants so much to be able to do it...
Today, we want to tell you that we don't have the choice: we have to be strong for our little boy. First because he keeps on smiling and making progress bravely, and secondly because we see that you count on us to take care of him. And we sincerely thank you for that. We will do everything to keep strong and take care of him. We promise. We hope we will have better news for you later."

Thank you all xxx
Many thanks for the update .....

Oh blimey ..... I'm leaking .....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->

by Vicky D, Organiser
Good morning Everyone,

Thank you all xxx
Thank you for posting this, I am sure we all want to hear about his progress.
His family are wonderful at trying to remain positive, but I honestly feel that this boys life will never become "normal" again.
I am not religious so cannot pray for him, but I really hope he will improve over time .

Page 17 of 29 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top