Join for free
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 05:52 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
So, in summing up. Some of the brighter members on here (you never know, we may have a few) will now understand the importance of intelligent, informed grandparents, when it comes to giving a child a good start in life - rather than them being hobbled from the start.

Obama's grandmother is a very good example (see above), as also is my wife (with her granddaughter). As the child's dad said recently, "the reason everyone they meet says how well his toddler communicates, is because of her painstaking work on the days she looks after her". Describing her as "her teacher".

I have spent a lot of time advising my wife on the best way to develop the child. And haven't we done well (yes, indeed we have).
Dr Spock, read this and eat your heart out!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 06:04 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Dongle , are you applauding because this is now the end of this thread?
No such luck Twink.

Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top