Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 11:21 PM

Re: Travellor horse races on the roads

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I course things can be done.
It’s because they are intimidating travellers .
If it were anyone else the police would be on them like a ton of brick
s closely followed by the RSPCA.

Totally agree, Muddy.

There is a travellers site in the next village to me, and they used to race their horse and trap on the roads before the morning light!
One day the idiot was killed by a car who never saw him in the dark until it was too late. Vets had to destroy the poor horse as well as it was so badly injured.

Same is done at another venue near here too.
Up and down the road in a residential area, hammering those horses legs and feet as you said.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 11:45 PM

They go at some pace.

https://theisleofthanetnews.com/2018...reet-hospital/

Looks like they are exempt from following road signs or being on the correct side of it.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:00 PM

Yes, they do seem to be above the law. Who else would be permitted to drive untaxed, unroadworthy vehicles towing unroadworthy caravans on the public roads.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:04 PM

Who cares ?
It's when they stop they cause trouble .
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:12 PM

Who Cares? I do as if I am hit by an uninsured vehicle driven by one of these scum No matter what the cause it will be 'my fault'. As I have said before, these people are above the law, or is it a case that the law is afraid on them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:15 PM

Of course it will be your fault !
It's never their fault and the will probaby get you for discrimination against a ethni minority too .
( all my eye and Billy Martin ) they are no more an ethnic minority than fly in the sky .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top