Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Re: US trade deal

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I must admit, I would miss fish more than meat if it came to the choice.

But I can't have a vegetarian curry, thats the one thing I could never have - I need my Lamb Dansak !
Who's kin interested? thought this thread was about US trade deals not about your or julies eating preferences and the constant boring fact of vegetarianism.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Who's kin interested? thought this thread was about US trade deals not about your or julies eating preferences and the constant boring fact of vegetarianism.
You were posting earlier about your Argentinian beef you enjoy buying so we thought we would just keep the theme going.

You should try veganism, it might stop your face going purple every time you read one of my replies
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:26 AM

As there has been so much talk about a 'beautiful, excellent, wonderful trade agreement with the US after we leave the EU.

Can someone tell me what we will be able to trade in, that we don't trade in now?

Preferably from some one who knows what they are talking about rather than just being an echo chamber for brexic rhetoric.

We will trade on different terms. Ones that favour the UK not the EU protectionism.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

30-08-2019, 11:27 AM

Never even mentioned it plonker, if that is what vegetarianism does to your brain then you can keep it and stop kin boring people with it. It also seems to reduce to zero your ability to answer questions. EG #61 etc.

Must have missed #61 ... sorry about that.

Answer above.

Any chance of answering my questions now?

1. Who did you vote for in the election ?
2. What is the future of the EU in the next 5 years - what was it you were voting for ?
3. Would you prefer to have the weak pound or the Euro as our currency
4. Did you believe George Osbourne when he said that between 500 to 800 thousand people in the UK would lose their job as soon as a leave result was announced after the referendum?

We can start with those
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 12:06 PM

We will trade on different terms. Ones that favour the UK not the EU protectionism.

Can someone tell me what we will be able to trade in, that we don't trade in now?

No answer came the stern reply!!!!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

30-08-2019, 12:13 PM

No answer came the stern reply!!!!

It's the wrong question

Can I have my answers ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 12:14 PM

You don't do conversations really do you, they tend to wander as topics arise and if the original topic has anything else to be added just go back to it in time. That's how many of become friendly on this forum always has been. It does explain why you seem to have problems making friends here though.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No it's far better and healthier IMO since my family followed me into vegetarianism they have all lost weight look happier and healthier, husbands blood pressure gone down and he isn't nearly as grumpy as he was becoming. Cannot recommend vegetables enough and we don't eat meat replacements just proper vegetables, cheese, eggs and milk, pasta and rice and bread. Lovely stuff.
Could that be why the Indian people (more than 40% is vegetarian) are such friendly folks, and most are almost skinny?
And since their numbers increased in the UK you all became a friendly people.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Could that be why the Indian people (more than 40% is vegetarian) are such friendly folks, and most are almost skinny?
And since their numbers increased in the UK you all became a friendly people.
Could be although they use a lot more fat and sugar than I would be comfortable with I believe, having eaten some very sweet sweets from my indian colleagues. They all say what I make isn't sweet enough. Rice pudding for instance theirs is chewy and sticky with sugar, mine milky in texture and much less sweet.
gascony
Gascony
gascony is male 

30-08-2019, 04:11 PM

So do you mean UK protectionism or much less protectionism? My guess is you mean the latter. Less protectionism might mean more UK-US and US-UK trade, but it will be of most benefit to the country with the lowest production costs. And the country with the most things to export.

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top