Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 12:00 AM

Re: Amber Rudd Quits

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Oh well, I'm sure there will be a vacancy with her Multi-millionaire brother Roland, who lobbys for an organisation against Brexit.

What was Boris thinking of, giving that Arch Remainer a cabinet post in the first place? Wonder if she was the mole?
Sorry, I don't like the woman, and I'm sure she'll find a very lucrative position in the EU doing something.. she could well have been the mole.
She always reminded me as having spoilt child syndrome. Don't know why... just her attitude.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 11:22 AM

Puddle Duck, I'm with you there!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Sorry, I don't like the woman, and I'm sure she'll find a very lucrative position in the EU doing something.. she could well have been the mole.
She always reminded me as having spoilt child syndrome. Don't know why... just her attitude.
She was also useless.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 03:21 PM

She can, but only if you remain a member of the EU. Citizens from non member states cannot work within the organisation EU.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 03:31 PM

In1989, Bruce McIntosh coined the term the "spoiled child syndrome".The syndrome is characterized by "excessive, self-centered, and immature behavior". It includes lack of consideration for other people, recurrent temper tantrums, an inability to handle the delay of gratification, demands for having one's own way, obstructiveness, and manipulation to get their way. McIntosh attributed the syndrome to "the failure of parents to enforce consistent, age-appropriate limits", but others, such as Aylward, note that temperament is probably a contributory factor. It is important to note that the temper tantrums are recurrent

The term "brexiter" could be coined as synonymous, don't you think?.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 05:37 PM

An interesting item on Quido...

When Amber Rudd resigned on Saturday night, she offered the explanation that there is “insufficient planning for a deal” by Downing Street. The only flaw with this explanation is that Amber Rudd did not sit on a single one of No. 10’s Brexit committees. So she was not privy to negotiating information…

Rudd attended neither Downing Street’s strategic Brexit ‘XS’ committees chaired by Boris, nor did she regularly attend the daily Brexit operations ‘XO’ meetings chaired by Michael Gove. Unsurprisingly, big leaky cabinet meeting don’t deal with the particulars of negotiation. Is it any wonder Rudd wasn’t knowledgable about the Government’s negotiating strategy..?
https://order-order.com/
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

09-09-2019, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
An interesting item on Quido...

https://order-order.com/
You didn't need to be in on these meetings to know the truth about boris' progress in negotiations and his solution on the backstop: none in both cases.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top