Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:58 PM

Re: The minute the UK is out, America is in

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I must remember to check all those while I make my way round Lidl. Good for an extra hour of shopping.

I spend 10 years in the labelling industry.... Im still a barcode nerd
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Hmmm and couldn't the UK stipuate whatever similar rules it wanted to impose in any trade deals it sets up?

errrrrrr yep !

No It must follow what USA tells it or no deal. Simple.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:04 PM

So we will get chlorinated chicken, untested deregulated drugs, hormone injected meat, vegetables contaminated by fracking chemicals and nuclear waste all without labels and quality foods with labels not available. NHS run by unaccountable US private medical companies like Google and Facebook on steroids.

Assault rifles freely available on every internet store to people with known mental conditions
More deregulation of the banks so customers just lose their money.

Parliament dissolved, riots everywhere, panic stockpiling as little englanders fight only for themselves.

At least the Eton boys like JRM and Boris will be OK. phew.

Now that is taking back control.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
So we will get chlorinated chicken, untested deregulated drugs, hormone injected meat, vegetables contaminated by fracking chemicals and nuclear waste all without labels and quality foods with labels not available. NHS run by unaccountable US private medical companies like Google and Facebook on steroids.

Assault rifles freely available on every internet store to people with known mental conditions
More deregulation of the banks so customers just lose their money.

Parliament dissolved, riots everywhere, panic stockpiling as little englanders fight only for themselves.

At least the Eton boys like JRM and Boris will be OK. phew.

Now that is taking back control.

No...

That's crazy talk

Chlorinated chicken and deregulated drugs

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top