Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 09:10 AM

Re: Graves Desecrated

Originally Posted by d00d ->
The BBC link says ....

I didn't understand that bit either tbh.

It's interesting to see that other Countries have mindless tw@ts as well as the UK, not that it makes it right of course. I hope they are severely punished and exposed.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Being an ex serviceman of that period I would like to see these vandals severely punished but I,m afraid those do gooders out there will say we must respect their Human Rights so I expect that if caught they will be called 'naughty' and told not to do not again. If I had my way they would get fifty lashes with a whip, wielded by a veteran of WW2.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 09:28 AM

It's disgraceful and cemeteries should have CCTv so sick people who have no respect for the sacrifice to give them the freedom to walk in there can be identified and brought to justice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's disgraceful and cemeteries should have CCTv so sick people who have no respect for the sacrifice to give them the freedom to walk in there can be identified and brought to justice.

I agree with you, Annie. And what's more, they should be made to clean up and scrub every single piece of their mess and graffiti off, too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top