Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 06:03 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly here and still dark. The forecast is for a dry day and long spells of sunshine. Maximum temperature a little higher than yesterday at 23ºC.

No plans for today so will just take the day as it unfolds. Possibly some time in the garden and some of the usual tasks, maybe not. Choices – the options of retirement!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 06:30 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning

A lovely pink sunrise here.

The pretendies came last night for the first time since they spent the summer away.

Barbeque, the dads and my lodgers had a few drinks, built my new plastic shed on the lawn and then carried it into position.

It took them less than an hour to do it, enthusiastically helped by the littlies who then wanted to stay and sleep in it overnight.

A lovely start to the weekend.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 06:58 AM

Good morning all it looks like being a lovely day.

Didn’t get much sleep last night, woke up about 3:00ish and that was it for the rest of the night.

Going to Teignmouth (S.Devon) today, taxi picking us up at 8:00am to take us to the station.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 07:14 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely sunshine and warm here.

Off to the shops soon.

Mags enjoy your day, I love Teignmouth.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 07:18 AM

Good Morning all.

In writing mode today!

Have fun.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 07:52 AM

Morning all.

A lovely day here already.
Going up to Beverley soon with Mrs. F to the market and shopping. Hopefully I'll also be collecting some cash from the record shop man for my vinyl albums he's been checking out.

This afternoon I'm going for a couple of pints with a friend. With my hernia I can't walk far or even drink much but I need to continue my social life if I can while this problem goes on.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 07:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

My 6 year old grandson Josh has stayed overnight - I'm pleased to say that as I type he's still fast asleep so I'm enjoying a peaceful start to the morning.

We'll keep him until about 12.00. His daddy (my son) will have got up by then after his night driving the taxi's. On a Fri night/Sat morning he often doesn't finish work till 5.00am.

This afternoon I've decided to clean the oven & the cupboards out - Tony won't like that!!

Late afternoon a trip to Tesco's & call in Wetherspoons for a glass - that he does like..

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 08:09 AM

Good morning - I have got up ..that's about it so far. I don't know where the rest of the say will lead me.

Have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day.

I have just been out to pick some runner beans there are lots of little ones on there but I don't think they will grow on,it was very chilly last night and I think that may have spoilt them.

Cleaning and gardening on the menu here, enjoy your day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 09:51 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's palace.....
Woke up at six but it was still dark so I rolled over and had another hour....
A visit to Tesco shortly to stock up on the 'Fresh Stuff' Mrs Fox will be with me so I hope Sandra doesn't make a scene....

If the Daughter and hubby turn up we might dine at a garden centre a little further afield, but if they don't, it will be Shiptonthorpe for one of their scrumptious pies....Accompanied by Potatoes and Veg of course....Must watch my figure....

Longish run to do in the morning so nothing too energetic today.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top