Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

15-09-2019, 09:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Morning . Lovely and sunny here.
The Other half is at work. The teenager is still out cold and I'm resting a sore heel and nursing a large cup of coffee ☕.xx
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:54 AM

got woken up at 2am this morning by granddaughter in Brazil. Ben our son and her dad is here with us at the moment so he had words with her.
Yep He is here for job interviews and his diploma for getting a first in psychology at Open UNI.

If he gets a job then wife and kids will come over and join him at last, but that has yet to be seen
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:05 AM

Morning all.
It's one of those days where there seems to be no weather happening at all. A grey-ish but fairly bright day but no sun

I have some shopping to do today (as per the Post-it note left for me) while my wife is at work on the checkouts. Otherwise I'll take things as they come

Summer - Your holiday sounds fantastic. Pleased you had a lovely time
Ethel - I hope your friend has a lovely birthday

Have a nice Sunday all
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 12:15 PM

Good afternoon from Foxy's castle..... Just failed to sneak in under the wire....

Started the day off with an eight mile run and then tucked into porridge smothered with honey......Then proceeded to get carried away on the forum... Hence the late post....

Welcome back home Summer, I've missed you.... I'm so jealous about the volcano...I'd love to do that..... Perhaps one day.....

Sorry to hear about your brush with the seagull Mags, it's quite frightening when it happens.....We got chased into a bus shelter by the seagulls when we were in Llandudno trying to eat our 99's Reminded me of that Alfred Hitchcock film 'The Birds'...They were all sat round waiting for us to come out, but they should have known better than to try and steal anything off a Yorkshireman....
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.
It's one of those days where there seems to be no weather happening at all. A grey-ish but fairly bright day but no sun

I have some shopping to do today (as per the Post-it note left for me) while my wife is at work on the checkouts. Otherwise I'll take things as they come

Summer - Your holiday sounds fantastic. Pleased you had a lovely time
Ethel - I hope your friend has a lovely birthday

Have a nice Sunday all
He did thank you floydy the food was amazing, his wife looked great.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top