Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Re: Tettering Thursday

Still very chilly here - nothing is melting and we still have the snow. I have just braved the shops for the very last time and now if we haven't got it - too bad.

Have a lovely Christmas everybody.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 05:27 PM

Hi all! Same weather: 1 C (33 F), wind chill minus 6; it's extremely blustery and will be today and tomorrow. But bright cheerful sun. Grocery delivery today, no need to venture outdoors in the cold now for days. Everything finished: cards, wrapping, present delivery so taking it easy; may try to get the Kindle working later .... it isn't quite as simple as it seemed in the descriptions ....

Stay warm and dry, everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 07:57 PM

Just love those gifs
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 10:45 PM

Very relaxing day today......was just going for walk round recreation ground and my nephew turned up to visit-lovely to see him. Then it was down to the Vets-always have a buffet lunch at Christmas and I was invited to join them, along with the Hatti girl, which was very kind of them. Got home around 4pm, and have been relaxing ever since.......

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top