Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 10:43 PM

Re: Cher, at age 73

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Never been into her much as a singer but she is one of the most underrated actresses in Hollywood. The first time I saw her was in Silkwood. She was as good as Meryl Streep was and you know how good she is.
Definitely two of the most talented women in Hollywood.

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
She was excellent in "Silkwood" but I much prefer her in "Moonstruck" where she won an Oscar for best actress.
What an extremely talented woman !
I love 'Moonstruck' - great film!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 07:05 AM

Yes she looks fantastic. Good genes in abundance.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 07:23 AM

I loved Moonstruck too.
She looks great her mum looks great too and she is 90 + so it’s must be good genes .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:26 AM

She is fabulous...I bet it isn't easy looking that great....Good for her!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:34 AM

Yes stunning for camera but let's be honest , when she takes off her wig and make up she will be an old woman in the mirror and she may have good genes but shes spent a fortune at one time I heard she had her ribs out to give more shape . She has had the money to look great .

Not that I would but if I had my tummy tucked and my boobs lifted and my body finely tuned, then my botox I'd look blooming great .

Another good looker is Joan Collins
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes stunning for camera but let's be honest , when she takes off her wig and make up she will be an old woman in the mirror and she may have good genes but shes spent a fortune at one time I heard she had her ribs out to give more shape . She has had the money to look great .

Not that I would but if I had my tummy tucked and my boobs lifted and my body finely tuned, then my botox I'd look blooming great .

Very true Susan...Lulu looks good too and Jane Fonda looks brilliant for 80.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:17 AM

me too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:50 AM

She's got a fabulous body that many 25 year olds would kill for too.

I loved her in the film 'Mask' Have you seen that, it was a real tearjerker, she was superb as the Mother of a lad who was born with facial deformity. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:55 AM

I agree Susan.
Celebs cannot let themselves be seen to 'age' like us lesser mortals.

For me, I would admire someone more who was looking good (wrinkles and all), but naturally, from looking after themselves, and not artificially.

The 'Stars' are usually only as good as their surgeon is skilled, but if that's what it takes to make them happy, who am I to comment.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
She's got a fabulous body that many 25 year olds would kill for too.

I loved her in the film 'Mask' Have you seen that, it was a real tearjerker, she was superb as the Mother of a lad who was born with facial deformity. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.
That one was based on a true story - the young lad had Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia - also known as Lionitis. You definitely need to watch it with a box of tissues handy!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top