Join for free
Page 491 of 754 « First < 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 06:59 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Morning Each,as You see I'm up with the lark again because I fell asleep on the sofa last night watching the 6'o'clock news! so only slept for a few hours after I went to bed,

Well the snow which was forecast hasn't happened,but it's blinking freezing and I kept the heating on all night,,,enjoy Your swim Roxy,You're braver than I
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 10:19 AM

Good morning everybody. I think lots of people will be avoiding crowded places till this virus is under control. May we had some snow overnight here but its not lying. Roxy to cold for to go swimming. Hairdressers then a bit of shopping and home again.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:13 PM

Morning, No swimming, was not going to dig the car out so we could go, but have spent the last hour shoveling snow, glad Himself is here as it would have taken me all day on my own. Am not in a good mood, have you heard of a Toxic Tory Mare called Lucy Frazer? The nasty wee madam says all Scots should be sold into Slavery. There's a hell of an uproar about it on another Site I frequent. She wouldn't dare say that about other Cultures......The Racist Bitch.

https://youtu.be/BaFii_nrqLI
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 01:49 PM

Nothing much has changed in Westmonster under Boris the dictator... I know Frazer spewed that bile in Her maiden speech a few years ago under Cameron...has She repeated it recently?....I've given up watching what goes on down there as it aint good for My health.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 05:39 PM

I don't watch Politics May, only what I see on the 6pm STV News. This was on FB this morning on one of the Indy Pages, it came up on my feed and I followed it back for a while. I don't know if it's been repeated or not, but I can tell you there's a lot of livid people up in Scotland today, wouldn't be surprised if there was a big demo outside herself's home or offices. it's folk like her who stir up hatred.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

28-01-2020, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't watch Politics May, only what I see on the 6pm STV News. This was on FB this morning on one of the Indy Pages, it came up on my feed and I followed it back for a while. I don't know if it's been repeated or not, but I can tell you there's a lot of livid people up in Scotland today, wouldn't be surprised if there was a big demo outside herself's home or offices. it's folk like her who stir up hatred.
Aye,You're right,but She's not alone as the clique are doing the same on here in the politics thread...I've reported one vile defamatory post to admin,but I see it's still there,so I e mailed it to Ian Blackford..it's up to Him if He wants to do something about it...Time for Me to get the hell outta here into some fresh air
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

28-01-2020, 06:12 PM

I know what post you mean it's vile and nasty, says a lot about the poster IMO, but what does one expect from that quarter. I've been trying very hard to keep my mouth clamped tightly shut on that thread. It would be better for my own peace of mind if I stayed on this wee thread only lol.
I think once we've left, the Toxic Tories will change a lot of things, especially things that used to protect the public, there's already rumblings about several things including workers rights, and human rights, but we shall see. If they do take us back to Victorian ways and there's moans on here about it......Tough, they can't complain, they're getting what they voted for.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

28-01-2020, 08:04 PM

Up Helly Aa is on now. Link to the Live Webcams.

https://www.shetlandwebcams.com/uphe...tAGM7ljScZ-5Bg
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

28-01-2020, 08:13 PM

Fab,thanks for that Roxy....I'm away for My dinner...cooking chicken in a bag for the first time...don't know what it'll taste like but smells good
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

29-01-2020, 10:57 AM

Good Morning Lassies,not a bad one here so far though a bit dull,I'm waiting for My Daughter.Granddaughter & Baby to arrive as We're going to Broughty Ferry to visit Grandson,He's almost got everything in place to Emigrate to Australia with His Australian Girlfriend,so this may be the last time I see Him ..I hope to gawd I don't greet because I'm really happy for Them and know They've been planning it for 2 yrs now,but it's just come around so quickly..anyhoo Folks,have a good day whatever You're doing xx

Page 491 of 754 « First < 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top