Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:37 PM

Re: Where are you spending Christmas and with whom?

At home with Tommy the cat..and a few glasses of wine..tc
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
When nieces were young I loved playing with their games too Mags.....like being a child again......hope they get some good ones for you to play with
I just hope the games aren't too complicated, merz! Games were a lot simpler years ago!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I just hope the games aren't too complicated, merz! Games were a lot simpler years ago!
They certainly were Mags......snakes & ladders, tiddly winks etc. etc.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
They certainly were Mags......snakes & ladders, tiddly winks etc. etc.
Ooh....I loved snakes and ladders!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ooh....I loved snakes and ladders!
So did I Mags-but I always seemed to land on the snakes....nothing to do with whichever little one I was playing it with though
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 12:54 AM

It will just be me and hubby - and all the critters - here at home!
Along with some good food, some good spirituous liquors, a cozy fire, and hopefully some Christmas snow, we will have a great day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 12:57 AM

At home with my son and daughter in law who are coming for lunch .
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 02:33 AM

On my own with the animals.. OH will be coming for New Year.
Reg has got his Xmas outfit ready
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 10:32 AM

I shall be spending Christmas Day and Boxing Day with my mother-in-law as OH is away. We will be joined by my beautiful dog who is my best friend and confidant at the moment.Mother in law tells me many times that OH was a really naughty boy, she tells how she taught him to walk and talk and how board he was at school and therefore a poor pupil. The man is now 46 years old but she still tells the same stories over and over and over and over.............................................
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 02:30 PM

OH and I will be celebrating my birthday on 25 December with lunch at the best hostelry in town. Other than that date, we have already done an early xmas with my daughter and her partner (on her birthday, earlier this month), had an xmassy tea with my mum at my sister's last Sunday, are cooking and taking a meal to my mum's tomorrow, where we will meet up with my son, ....oh, a happy new year sort of meet up with my daughter and her OH at the airport before we fly off to our holiday early Jan.
That sounds enough to me!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top