Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 12:45 PM

Re: The way to a woman's heart

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh yes, I agree with that, Foxy.

It's good to give as well as receive, too
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love snuggy wuggys. Gimme an 'ug Foxy
Hug on it's way Lion Queen.......Your wish is my command...
Yes, it is good to receive one as well as giving one Mups, so here's one on it's way to you... And I'll collect mine on the 29th when I will be stopping at Northampton services on my way down to Southampton....If that's okay Mups.....
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 02:08 PM

I did pretty well by treating women with respect and dignity. I believe that a long term relationship is based far more on respect than passion.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 02:28 PM

According to ancient and proven wisdom "A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be."
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
According to ancient and proven wisdom "A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be."
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
I did pretty well by treating women with respect and dignity. I believe that a long term relationship is based far more on respect than passion.

Respect and dignity is all very nice Savvy, but even better if accompanied by genuine affection too.

The 'passion' might fade away for all sorts of reasons, but it shouldn't take affection with it.

I think there are quite a few men who can't seem to understand showing affection doesn't have to mean a night of swinging from the chandeliers with unbridled passion has to follow.

It is so sad if affection ceases just because sex has.

I used to see this all the time when I worked with old people. No body touched them any more - unless it was for medical reasons.
A lot of ladies miss affection and human touch, more than a rampant sex life.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hug on it's way Lion Queen.......Your wish is my command...
Yes, it is good to receive one as well as giving one Mups, so here's one on it's way to you... And I'll collect mine on the 29th when I will be stopping at Northampton services on my way down to Southampton....If that's okay Mups.....

I'll wait for you by the coffee machine at noon, Foxy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'll wait for you by the coffee machine at noon, Foxy.
WOW!.......
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 04:26 PM

I would be very happy with either of the guys on "Find it, fix it, flog it"!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think everybody needs a cuddle now and then........And I'll always be here when you need me girls...........

Does Mrs Foxy know about his generous squeezes?

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-12-2019, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Does Mrs Foxy know about his generous squeezes?

If you keep a pet canary and leave the cage door open and it flies away, it was never yours in the first place Azure.....

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top