Join for free
Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:35 AM

Re: Breaking news! (London Bridge attack)

I wonder why there was so little security at the event he had attended ?
Good gracious OAPs get dragged over the coals for taking half a tube of toothpaste onto a plane and a heavily bearded convicted tagged terror its strolls into a meeting with two 8 inch knives ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:43 AM

Is it marvellous no one is responsible for releasing a terrorist onto the innocent public ?
Goodness knows we have had years of Islamic terrorism don’t we know yet how to deal with them ?

Who is monitoring these people ?
The tagging system is absolute rubbish ( he was tagged )
a ball and chain would have been more effective with a T for terrorist painted on his forehead !
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I wonder why there was so little security at the event he had attended ?
Good gracious OAPs get dragged over the coals for taking half a tube of toothpaste onto a plane and a heavily bearded convicted tagged terror its strolls into a meeting with two 8 inch knives ?
Given that it was some sort of terrorist rehabilitation class (I think) it is incredible that he was not searched.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:55 AM

I'm still confused why we can't remove citizenship....I read that Germany does and returns them to their country of origin....it might be he was born here but his parents probably were not....maybe we should give a give a financial incentive from the international aid budget for countries of origin to take them back and refuse them passports for any future travel.

I'm sure there are reasons this can't happen but we certainly have to start thinking outside the box where these people are concerned.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm still confused why we can't remove citizenship....I read that Germany does and returns them to their country of origin....it might be he was born here but his parents probably were not....maybe we should give a give a financial incentive from the international aid budget for countries of origin to take them back and refuse them passports for any future travel.

I'm sure there are reasons this can't happen but we certainly have to start thinking outside the box where these people are concerned.
No - they should suffer the consequences of what they do and pay with their lives IMO. This country needs to toughen up.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2019, 10:58 AM

He had gone to Pakistan during his teenage years.
Why was he allowed too go and come back into this country ?
We know Islamic terrorist come from Pakistan and the Pakistani community .
Forget civil rights for these people time to think of the civil rights of the innocent people on the street .
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
So you think people who believe in self preservation rather than attempting to take risks which could mean they end up dead and leave families behind are not your kind of person ?

See here ...
Bus driver Mustafa Salih, 62, was travelling from Borough High Street towards London Bridge where he saw emergency vehicles and the police cordon.
He told BBC London: "A police officer came up to me and said 'turn off your engine, get off and run'.

Without a doubt that is sensible advice .
I hear what you say but, luckily, for I don't know how many people, but there were some here who got involved and probably saved a number of lives lives by getting involved.

If my friends and family had been up there I would hope that there was someone there who would not run by on the other side of the street.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2019, 11:12 AM

My goodness they were brave I would not tackle a man with a 12 inch knife .
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 11:12 AM

One thing for sure, that fire extinguisher was put to good use and the tusk! That really was breathtaking bravery. Then the police ensured he'd never murder anyone else. Good!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2019, 11:13 AM

But too late .

Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top