Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 09:16 PM

Is New Fashion important?

Some of the happiest women I know wear the plainest of clothes and probably wear the same Coat for years.They bring out the ame summer dresses every year, probably buy a few new tops
They do not follow fashion trends even though they can afford to and are happily married as well.

Do men want their wives/partners to look like Fashion Icons?
Or do they see the real person inside?
Another friend chooses a different outfit every day.
She must have huge wardrobe and who cleans or washes all these clothes?

I have just had 10 bags of garments collected by a Charity Shop all too small . No longer size 10.
When I was arranging the collection I saw a new Fellows for Laminator for £9.00. Retail value £35.00.Just the thing I needed.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:58 AM

Re: Is New Fashion important?

I think for some, they always need to have the new fashion, even if the clothes don’t even suit them!
New fashion mattered to me a lot when l was a teenager and in my early twenties.
These days l prefer classic fashion, clothes that don’t date and are appropriate to my age without being granny looking.
I always think if you smile, have a happy attitude and your hair kept nicely, then the style of your clothes doesn’t really matter.

If someone judges you on the clothes and shoes you wear, then they are shallow and not really worth knowing.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 11:37 AM

Re: Is New Fashion important?

Artangel
I agree it is the person that matters.
Sometimes a nicely made garment that fits can make you look more presentable, and hide all those lumps and bumps,on men as well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top