Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Morning all.

I can't understand Swim's delay, either...unless engineers are working flat out, what with it being cold in most places, eh?

With my set up here, if the E7 element goes (for hot water), I have the over ride switch. I'm all electric, so no gas boiler. If a rad goes, I have two portable heaters, and I have numerous methods of cooking. I could always clear a space by another rad if needed, but for now, not an issue.

But being all electric, of course, could be a problem during a (pro longed) power cut!

Right. Off out soon for class. Annoyingly only one pupil today but I have warned them no class next week, then on to Morrisons/Sainsburys to stock up on food and bits. Get rid of some rubbish. Pop to allotment and pick up that pot I've been told has fallen over. Set up the pet run (cardboard box and old linen set up inside ready,), pet carrier zipped up with blanket inside, tags snipped off, collar is in my bag and will get ID disc done while shopping (either supermarket has a Timpsons). Put petrol in ready for the run out tomorrow.

And relaaaaaaaaaxxxxx...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:58 AM

Good morning all frosty and sunny here, definitely a scarf and gloves day...

Swimmy, I hope you get your heating fixed soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 12:22 PM

buenas dias all. A bit of a weather change this morning, overcast and grey, not really cold yet though. According to reports by next weekend there will be a big weather change and it will turn bitterly cold. I guess we'll have to wait and see. The builders have almost finished in our friends' house, so they will be able to cook and eat in their own place again after the weekend. They've probably had enough of my cooking by now, haha.

I got my last two parcels posted yesterday. After the British post wanted E44 (can't remember the exact amount) to post them, it cost me E22 for them at the Correas. Plus one I posted from there to Japan just over a week ago arrived to my friend in Japan 6 days later, in good time for her birthday.

Have a pleasant day all. I hope your heating gets fixed soon swimfeeders.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 04:49 PM

Good evening to you all !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	autumn-leaves.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	4567  

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top