Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 04:57 PM

Re: Help with gardeninng

I haven't put them in the ground yet, it is too cold I think. Early spring like you mentioned before will be perfect. My neighbours saw what you recommended and thought it was a great idea......thanks again rehab...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I haven't put them in the ground yet, it is too cold I think. Early spring like you mentioned before will be perfect. My neighbours saw what you recommended and thought it was a great idea......thanks again rehab...
It was my pleasure, age and infirmity have changed my gardening style, i am moving away from the more intense stuff to letting nature help me with wild flowers and bulbs. The birds, bees and insects will also appreciate our efforts.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:33 PM

We'll exchange pictures next summer.... You have been a big help....

Blue
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 11:26 AM

I have some red campion in the garden when they set seed I collected some scattered elsewhere in the garden back when it was hot and lo and behold after the rains came they grew.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

12-11-2018, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
I have some red campion in the garden when they set seed I collected some scattered elsewhere in the garden back when it was hot and lo and behold after the rains came they grew.
That's great caricature.

I had to google them to see what they are as I am not familiar with them. They are awesome.......

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top