Join for free
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:53 PM

Live from Rehabs Shed.

Well here we are..in my shed, where I am undertaking a number of scientific experiments in order to solve a number of questions that have been, until now, unexplained.
First of all the extinction of the Dinosaurs.

It has been shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year, about 4 cm per year...

If you do the maths you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 25 feet from the earth's surface. ( you will need a calculator and a ruler to do the maths ok? )
This obviously explains the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.

Another thing..

What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth?

Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog on the workbench in my shed I can tell you it will be pretty bad.

Thank you for reading, please comment or ask questions I am here most days except for Tuesdays which is Asda day.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:10 PM

Re: Live from Rehabs Shed.

Bit bored are we Rehab
And
Any cruelty to frogs - whether committed in private or public - will be reported immediately to the RSPCA and you will discover - you can run but you can't hide, especially not in your shed - that's the first place they will look.
Can't Mrs Rehab find you something useful to do.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:14 PM

Hubby has a shed. I'm not sure what he gets up to in there, I'm sure it can't be healthy
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:16 PM

It's a Man Cave thing Summer!
They have to retreat now and again in order to ermmm...
contemplate stuff
Oh and potter...and massage their bruised egos...and play with the hamster...You know that kind of stuff

And no the hamster is not an euphemism!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:17 PM

My hubby has one as well Summer, but I don't dare go down there, it's creepy - all sorts of strange implements and tools - heaven knows what they are all for and I never ask (just in case he tells me).
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
My hubby has one as well Summer, but I don't dare go down there, it's creepy - all sorts of strange implements and tools - heaven knows what they are all for and I never ask (just in case he tells me).
Ha that made me laugh!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->

So funny Aerolor mine has stuff in there from the dark ages ... just in case
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
So funny Aerolor mine has stuff in there from the dark ages ... just in case
I have lots of ‘just in case stuff’ I keep them in a box labelled, ‘Just in case’ today besides my experiments I have been resorting my tools, I noticed with amazement that I have 3 dibbers you cant have enough dibbers I suppose.

The glossy art magazines have suffered from the damp, they will need replacing as a matter of priority...yes I am bored..I am at least 3 weeks behind on the gardening and I need a new greenhouse, it’s all go in Rehabs shed today
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:35 PM

Men just faff around in sheds IMO.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

04-03-2018, 05:37 PM

I'm bored too rehab I never posted so much here as the in the last week... I'm sure its true you can never have enough "dibbers"

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top