Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 06:14 PM

Re: Susiejaegar in the hotseat.

Is there any activity that you have always wanted to do, but never got round to doing?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 06:15 PM

Hi Jazzi,

I don't really like Romance or sloppy ones, although I did read Fifty Shades of Grey and it bored me to bits and the Grammar was really bad.

I don't really like Shakespear, Charles Dickens or History of Kings & Queens.

I'm more into Murder, Mystery or Ghosts, but I don't really read a lot.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hi Susie, I know Coco is a well loved cat but what made you decide to keep her as an indoor cat?
Hi Twink,

Our last Cat Billy was an Outdoor Tom and he got killed on our busy road when he was 12 years old and I wasn't going to have another Cat as I was too upset, but my Husband wanted another one, so I said to him, if we have another Cat then its going to have to be a House cat and a friend of mine told me about this Breeder who breeds Ragdolls House Cats, so we went along to see her and was amazed to see how many cats she had in her Home, there was 4 Queens and about 16 kittens to choose from, but some were more expensive then the others because of their colours, I chose Coco because she was the only girl in one litter and she was jumping in and out of the Toy Box and she looked so cute, a bundle of fluff and she cost us £400.00.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

15-09-2018, 06:24 PM

Is there any activity that you have always wanted to do, but never got round to doing?
Hi Twink,

I've always wanted to play Croquet but never got the chance to play it, its an old Victorian Lawn Game, I don't know if its played now or not.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Twink,

I've always wanted to play Croquet but never got the chance to play it, its an old Victorian Lawn Game, I don't know if its played now or not.
I have seen small groups pay it on country lawns...but I have no idea what the rules are!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

15-09-2018, 06:46 PM

I have seen small groups pay it on country lawns...but I have no idea what the rules are!

I think you have to hit the ball through the wicket and hit the other person's ball out of the way, I don't know, perhaps when I move to the Country I might be able to play a game.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 10:48 PM

If you see a homeless person asking for money would you give them some?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

16-09-2018, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
If you see a homeless person asking for money would you give them some?

Hi Carol,

I used to, but then one day I gave this bloke some money but found him later in the Betting Office with my money, so no, I don't give them any now. I do sometimes give some change to Charities.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Susie ,I see you like "murder mystery and ghosts" ...have you had any unsettling ghostly experiences in your life?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

16-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Susie ,I see you like "murder mystery and ghosts" ...have you had any unsettling ghostly experiences in your life?

Hi Aysa,

No, I can't say I have.

In our last House which was an old Victorian House, we had the Loft made into an Office for me and we had someone come down and made a nice wooden staircase from the Bedroom, and myself and our last Cat Billy always heard footsteps going up the stairs and Billy would sit there for hours staring at the staircase.

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top