Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 03:32 PM

Re: Susiejaegar in the hotseat.

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Aysa,

No, I can't say I have.

In our last House which was an old Victorian House, we had the Loft made into an Office for me and we had someone come down and made a nice wooden staircase from the Bedroom, and myself and our last Cat Billy always heard footsteps going up the stairs and Billy would sit there for hours staring at the staircase.
Susie
I'd say that's fairly unsettling in my book lol
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 05:14 PM

Hi Susie.

What is the reason for moving from Essex to Norfolk ( I hope I have that right)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 06:17 PM

Susie, what is your biggest regret in life?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Susie.

What is the reason for moving from Essex to Norfolk ( I hope I have that right)
Hi Longdogs,

When we first came here where we live now, it was really quite, but now its like a really busy road, we can't even open our bedroom window at night because of the Traffic Noise and the Pollution. Also we wanted to move further out into the Countryside, we would have moved earlier but I wouldn't leave my Mum in the Care Home. Also my Husband used to work for a Man where we live now, restoring old Motorbikes, but he has now moved to Norwich, so we thought if we move to Norfolk then my Husband can still do a few hours work while i'm sitting in the garden with the Cat.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Susie, what is your biggest regret in life?
Hi Carol,

Not being able to have Children, I love Children, and I wouldn't adopt a Child as Rob's brother and wife did that with three of them and they were a nightmare.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:20 PM

Susie do you drive, and if so , what make is it?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

17-09-2018, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
Susie do you drive, and if so , what make is it?
Hi John,

I passed my driving test first go after 26 lessons back in 1982 and have never driven since, until about 2 years ago, decided perhaps I should, so my Husband bought me a New shaped Beetle Automatic, I had a couple of lessons to refresh myself and get used to automatic, the Car run very smoothly and I had the Car for one year but we couldn't afford to run three cars, mine was a 2 ltr. engine and just drunk Petrol, my Husband has a Nissan and then we have the Vintage Car, so had to give my car up, and I haven't driven since and I won't be now as the roads here are too busy and I get nervous.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 08:43 AM

Susie, I'm wondering why you & hubby don't share drive the Nissan?
Perhaps a few more refresher lessons will give you confidence..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

17-09-2018, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Susie, I'm wondering why you & hubby don't share drive the Nissan?
Perhaps a few more refresher lessons will give you confidence..
Hi Carol,

He has asked me to drive his car, but I won't, i'm not interested in driving, the roads around here are too busy for me, I am used to Bus/Train/Walking all of my life.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 09:00 AM

Hi again...my question is simple

Would you say you have had a happy life?

Great answers so far by the way...I love the ghost ones

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top