Join for free
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:23 PM

Re: Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

Originally Posted by Pug ->
My apologies,May.
T'was never intended as vitriol...in truth,t'was but a moment of light entertainment to ease the weight of such dire subjects.
One can but hope 'itsme' feels the same way and enjoyed a moment of frivolity. You have my word,it shall end here,ma'am.
You're a Gent...and I DO like being called Ma'am
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 03:20 PM

Ah,thank you.
...and may I mention,as I take my heartbroken leave,that I gaze spellbound at golden stallions galloping across silver moonbeams,into your velvet eyes...

[sigh] I remain your devoted servant,ma'am. xxx
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ah,thank you.
...and may I mention,as I take my heartbroken leave,that I gaze spellbound at golden stallions galloping across silver moonbeams,into your velvet eyes...

[sigh] I remain your devoted servant,ma'am. xxx
Oooh, you crawler!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 03:57 PM

Oh,you're pretty too,JBR!

....ish....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:12 PM

Hi

Back on topic.

Corbyn has said Labour will vote against any deal unless it means we stay in the Customs Union.

Music to the ears of Juncker and Co.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Back on topic.

Corbyn has said Labour will vote against any deal unless it means we stay in the Customs Union.

Music to the ears of Juncker and Co.
Compo and the Loony Party are anti-British.

We had people like that in the 1930s. As time went on, many were interned for the duration.

The only real danger is if they manage to brainwash a sufficient number of snowflakes and millennials to ensure a majority vote.

I'd like to think that even those young people will grow up and acquire some common sense before that happens.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Compo and the Loony Party are anti-British.

We had people like that in the 1930s. As time went on, many were interned for the duration.

The only real danger is if they manage to brainwash a sufficient number of snowflakes and millennials to ensure a majority vote.

I'd like to think that even those young people will grow up and acquire some common sense before that happens.
Hi

May has to get any proposed deal through Parliament, so Corbyn has a very good chance of stopping it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:57 PM

It seems Labour are going to use Brexit as a vehicle to deliberately topple the government so they can get into power.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It seems Labour are going to use Brexit as a vehicle to deliberately topple the government so they can get into power.
On this we agree, shows what the man is.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We are not suggesting that the Conservatives wouldn't do the same if the boot was on the other foot are we? Surely not.

Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top