Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 01:10 AM

Terrorist plot to kill Theresa May foiled!

Well you heard it here first!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...er-Suicide-Met
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 07:19 AM

Re: Terrorist plot to kill Theresa May foiled!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Well you heard it here first!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...er-Suicide-Met
Actually not here first. I always put the tv news on first, computer second whilst having my breakfast.
You were up late. You should try Night Nurse. It's what my better half takes when she needs to sleep, especially after coming off shift , which is when she struggles to sleep.
Btw, the BBC are loving this story for some reason!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 08:27 AM

I did say some weeks/months ago that the 'men in grey suits' were circling to stab May in the back (politically). Seems I was wrong, not only did they want to end her political career, but the 'nasty party' were plotting to get rid of her permanently.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I did say some weeks/months ago that the 'men in grey suits' were circling to stab May in the back (politically). Seems I was wrong, not only did they want to end her political career, but the 'nasty party' were plotting to get rid of her permanently.
Hi

Not funny UJ.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:38 PM

Thankfully I think our security services are stopping many plots. Very brave men and women doing a fabulous job.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 12:58 PM

Not funny UJ ... unless you think an assassinated PM and the backlash that would follow in this country is something you think a good thing?

Should terrorists ever escalate their murdering sprees to taking out any Heads of State, anywhere, it'll be a grim day.
It would be crossing a 'red line' .. and I hate to think what the repercussions would be.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 03:02 PM

I do feel sorry for Mrs May, she has had everything thrown at her since taking on the job of PM. Lesser mortals would have crumbled under the onslaught long ago.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I do feel sorry for Mrs May, she has had everything thrown at her since taking on the job of PM. Lesser mortals would have crumbled under the onslaught long ago.
I was thinking the same Meg ,
A clip on the midday news today showed her giving Corbyn a piece of her mind after an attack from him .
And i said I would be a gibbering mess by now ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 03:58 PM

How low can you sink, UJ
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 04:04 PM

Seems like another labour voting hate group, eh.

STOP THE HATE James O'Brien.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top