Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 03:23 PM

Re: How do I post photos

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I don't belong to Fakebook. But yes email I suppose, good thinking batman.
Thank-you
You don't have a USB cable to connect your phone to a computer??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You don't have a USB cable to connect your phone to a computer??
Yes but then I got lost.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I cannot for the life of me download the photos from my phone to my laptop. Sorry, I am stupid.
How about using Dropbox? I have the Dropbox app on my phone which automatically uploads any photos to Dropbox (you set that up first). I also have Dropbox on my desktop at home.

If I take a photo with my phone while I am out by the time I get home the phone is on my desktop. I would have thought the same thing would happen with Google photos but I don't use it so I am not sure.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
How about using Dropbox? I have the Dropbox app on my phone which automatically uploads any photos to Dropbox (you set that up first). I also have Dropbox on my desktop at home.

If I take a photo with my phone while I am out by the time I get home the phone is on my desktop. I would have thought the same thing would happen with Google photos but I don't use it so I am not sure.
Dropbox? Oh something else to confuse me.
Anyway, I think I know now. A very nice member taught me.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top