Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 10:42 PM

Re: Flu Jabs

Originally Posted by deylon ->
How do I research the info you have printed is it type in all those letters ?
Hi Deylon

If you are ready to do your research and learn the TRUTH and the FACTS then I will make it easy for you. I will provide the links you need below. Just click on the link and it will take you to the website. Read the content of each linked webpage.

If you have any questions just ask. Understand that doing the research is scary. It takes courage because it tears down the nice comfy illusion most of us have or had that the world is a good place and that the medical industry wouldn't seek to harm us for profit. The truth is shocking, it is unpalatable to us and leaves us wondering what the hell we are supposed to do.

What I will say is pay no attention whatsoever to the stream of anecdotal rhetoric you will get from certain posters here. For all their emotional BS and personal jibes at myself, they have not once, no never, been able to refute any of the damning evidence and facts that I have presented. Like so many they can not bear to admit that the world and health industry is corrupt to the core and they dare not entertain the possibility that the flu vaccine is a total and utter money making scam.

YOU must decide for yourself. The FACTS will speak for themselves, do not take my word for it. Read the FACTS and make an informed decision. ATB.

Flu Vaccine Links

First the most important link. The Cochrane Library research and studies

The Cochrane Library is the internationally respected benchmark organisation for reviewing all things medical. Every NHS health worker knows who Cochrane is and has free access to their database. Cochrane have reviewed the flu jab. This involved more than 2000 studies which themselves involved over 8 million people.

Cochrane concluded that the flu jab is only likely to benefit approx 1 person in every 100.

That is, for every flu jab given, 99 people will get no benefit at all, and only 1 will.

Here is the Cochrane report. Click and read their results and conclusions

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr....pub5/abstract

Second, here is the CDC presentation that they gave to their management teams. It clearly instructs them to actively engage in a "Campaign Of Fear" in order to boost demand for the vaccine.

Scroll down to page 5/6 of this

http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd...67120662D.ashx

Thirdly if your GP or nurse wants you to have the Flu Vaccine or any other vaccine then before you have it, DEMAND that they give you an empty packet that the vaccine came in and the leaflet that was inside that packet. This will tell you VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION and also the vaccine ingredients.

This is what a previous flu vaccine and leaflet looked like. Note the highlighted statements:

Those highlighted statements are pretty shocking aren't they ?!

Fourth, here's a good article telling you the truth about this vaccine. Click and read:

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/a_shot_n...th_taking.html

Fifth, here is another good article telling you about the real science involved. Click and read:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wha...tting-flu-shot

Sixth, here is the proof that the vaccine DOES cause harm. It states how many cases have been logged for damages caused by the vaccine and how many the US government have had to pay compensation for. Click and read.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gov...h-settlements/

and finally 2 more useful articles to read:

https://yournewswire.com/johns-hopki...-flu-vaccines/

https://www.naturalnews.com/047942_f..._quackery.html

Happy reading.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 11:21 PM

Deylon as others have said, speak to your GP. As your GP has already advised against it please ignore anyone saying that GPs are biased. It's clear your GP is definitely not biased and cares very much for your health. That's been demonstrated by home visits above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you are ok.

You don't go out much but you do go to hospital a lot so you could be at risk of contracting flu. However, the staff who treat you should have been vaccinated and as long as you make sure you wash your hands and don't touch your hands to your face after touching a foreign object you should be protecting yourself. Have some of those handy wipes on you too.

Check again with your GP but if some staff think that you are too ill for the breathing programme and your GP has said in the past that you are too weak to have the vaccine then that would indicate that your case is complex. Again check with your GP about morphine.

It's always good to get a second opinion, but we cannot advise you on this. The vaccine won't kill you but you could feel poorly for a couple of days. Flu could definitely kill you but there is no way to confirm that you will contract it or whether the vaccine will protect you from contracting a deadly strain. You need professional advice right now.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 11:40 PM

Deylon needs the FACTS not pithy advice
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:36 AM

After reading Realist's posts and links, I'm unsure whether or not to get the flu jab this year. I am in a vulnerable group and have had it every year except one when I didn't get round to it. That year I didn't catch the flu.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 12:36 PM

What! There's another one floating around?

Thankfully I don't have the choice to make whether to bother with any of these jabs.
If I did I'd be damned confused by now.
But no matter how much 'evidence' is posted here one way or another, it is still only a forum with self-styled experts and unless anyone is a qualified doctor and had read all my medical history I think I'd stick with my own GP or consultants recommendations and advice.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
What! There's another one floating around?
It's a virus after all and quite contagious now we are in flu season.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

08-09-2018, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
But no matter how much 'evidence' is posted here one way or another, it is still only a forum with self-styled experts and unless anyone is a qualified doctor and had read all my medical history I think I'd stick with my own GP or consultants recommendations and advice.
Ergo you haven't read the evidence and links then !

This forum is entirely irrellevant. The posters are entirely irrellevant. If a signpost says Manchester 5 miles you don't question who put up the signpost and whether they were a qualified cartographer.

The evidence comes from the highest medial research and study body there is, internationally respected, the bedrock of the NHS and numerous health services world wide.

The evidence remains evidence no matter what conditions you or anyone else is suffereing from. The facts remain the facts regardless of anyone's personal situation.

The flu vaccine is next to useless. For every 100 people who have it, only 1 will benefit and the other 99 will risk the damage to their health from the ingredients and the vast array of known side effects.

This is not hearsay, it's not "opinion" of any kind. It is irrefutable fact. People seem to actually want to sweep those facts under the carpet and replace them with emotional rhetoric, why I have no idea, it's utter madness.

The excuses are far and wide . . .

"I'm vulnerable so the facts don't apply for me"

"I've had cancer so the facts don't apply for me"

"I've had the vaccine for years so the facts don't apply for me"

"My GP recommends I have it so the facts don't apply for me"

and so on

This is simply denial in all its forms. A total unwillingness to confront the reality, to accept the facts and sone of that is understandable because this entire fraudulent business purposefully uses a Campaign OF Fear to literally scare people into having the vaccine. Those fears are entirely understandable. Those with underlying conditions FEAR getting the flu and how difficult an episode of flu will be for them to deal with. I completely understand, those fears are real and tangible.

But those fears will not change the facts of what the flu vaccine is. It's been properly studied, it's been researched by the highest most impartial research body out there. They've proven that it is snake oil, complete bogus "medicine".

Why then would anyone contemplate letting someone stick a needle full of chemicals (some of them quite worrying) into your body when the scientific facts tell you that it is a total waste of time?

As I said, madness.

Understand too that people who have had the jab and never had flu are of no consequence. Neither are the porple who have never had the vaccine and who also have never had the flu like myself. All of that is rhetoric, anecdotal emotional nonsense. The FACTS require that MILLIONS of people are studied, not one or two, and those studies HAVE been done. They have proven that the vaccine is a total useless waste of time.

Everything else is pure bunkum, smoke and mirrors.

People should actually be getting very angry that this situation exists at all. That so much time and effort is expended in campaigns to push and sell this useless snake oil instead of devoting that time and effort to the sick people that really need help, to investing in mental health services and so on. We are sadly in a very sick and evil world just now and these vaccines are an integral part of it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Ergo you haven't read the evidence and links then !

This forum is entirely irrellevant. The posters are entirely irrellevant. If a signpost says Manchester 5 miles you don't question who put up the signpost and whether they were a qualified cartographer.

The evidence comes from the highest medial research and study body there is, internationally respected, the bedrock of the NHS and numerous health services world wide.

The evidence remains evidence no matter what conditions you or anyone else is suffereing from. The facts remain the facts regardless of anyone's personal situation.

The flu vaccine is next to useless. For every 100 people who have it, only 1 will benefit and the other 99 will risk the damage to their health from the ingredients and the vast array of known side effects.

This is not hearsay, it's not "opinion" of any kind. It is irrefutable fact. People seem to actually want to sweep those facts under the carpet and replace them with emotional rhetoric, why I have no idea, it's utter madness.

The excuses are far and wide . . .

"I'm vulnerable so the facts don't apply for me"

"I've had cancer so the facts don't apply for me"

"I've had the vaccine for years so the facts don't apply for me"

"My GP recommends I have it so the facts don't apply for me"

and so on

This is simply denial in all its forms. A total unwillingness to confront the reality, to accept the facts and sone of that is understandable because this entire fraudulent business purposefully uses a Campaign OF Fear to literally scare people into having the vaccine. Those fears are entirely understandable. Those with underlying conditions FEAR getting the flu and how difficult an episode of flu will be for them to deal with. I completely understand, those fears are real and tangible.

But those fears will not change the facts of what the flu vaccine is. It's been properly studied, it's been researched by the highest most impartial research body out there. They've proven that it is snake oil, complete bogus "medicine".

Why then would anyone contemplate letting someone stick a needle full of chemicals (some of them quite worrying) into your body when the scientific facts tell you that it is a total waste of time?

As I said, madness.

Understand too that people who have had the jab and never had flu are of no consequence. Neither are the porple who have never had the vaccine and who also have never had the flu like myself. All of that is rhetoric, anecdotal emotional nonsense. The FACTS require that MILLIONS of people are studied, not one or two, and those studies HAVE been done. They have proven that the vaccine is a total useless waste of time.

Everything else is pure bunkum, smoke and mirrors.

People should actually be getting very angry that this situation exists at all. That so much time and effort is expended in campaigns to push and sell this useless snake oil instead of devoting that time and effort to the sick people that really need help, to investing in mental health services and so on. We are sadly in a very sick and evil world just now and these vaccines are an integral part of it.
Thank you for your opinion Realist. Unfortunately some of us, who are not fools, have a completely different one.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

08-09-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you for your opinion Realist. Unfortunately some of us, who are not fools, have a completely different one.
You are mistaken

I'm not stating my opinion.

I have provided the DATA and FACTS from respected organisations. Calling that "My opinion" is just really silly.

Do you refute the data from the Cochrane Organisation?

Yes or No?

If Yes, then on what basis and where are your countering references?

I know of course you won't answer
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 01:53 PM

I've always trusted my doctors and the Consultant told me to get the flu jab the first time I had cancer in 2016. But I'm sure there's a lot they know that they don't pass on to their patients.

I really am in two minds now. It reminds me of Thursday when I had a radioactive tracer injected into me for the purposes of a PET scan. The literature says that it is about the equivalent of 2 years background radiation although the benefits outweigh the dangers.

Still, I've had countless x-rays and another PET scan before and I worry about all the radiation I've been exposed to up until now. Maybe that's why I have cancer.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top