Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 04:04 PM

Re: The PM system

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
RightNow, be sure to let me know when your three months is up as I want to talk to you about something....

I have my PM system back on, my problem is over now....so back to normal....
If you do not have PM can you not use one of the many other forms of communication? such as email, messenger? send message via pigeon, smoke signals?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
If you do not have PM can you not use one of the many other forms of communication? such as email, messenger? send message via pigeon, smoke signals?
Not to worry DWebb, I have PM...
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Blues, thank you! Exactly what I needed this morning!!

That rule is a silly rule, but I've almost served my sentence, so can wait another week or so.
Originally Posted by Meg ->
There is nothing 'silly' about the rule `which we have for very good reasons one of which was to stop spammer joining the site during the night and working their way through the members list. If you have any criticisms to make about the running of the site please take them up with Admin in the Feedback section not on the forums.
Thanks.
I apologize, I didn't mean it as a criticism of the running of this site. It was merely an informal lead in to the rest of my sentence.

I shall be very careful in the future with my posts.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Does anyone else go through a stage where they just want to shut everything down for a little while. No PM.s , No emails , just peace and quiet?
I turned off PMs when I joined; this is a forum not a message service.

If anybody really wanted to get it touch with me my email address is not that hard to find.
tony58
London, UK
tony58 is male  tony58 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hi Tony.
Yes I can enlighten you.
You don’t get PM privileges until you have been a member here for 3 months. After 3 months your pm system will automatically start working unless you’ve turned it off.
Thank you Bratti that answers it.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I turned off PMs when I joined; this is a forum not a message service.

If anybody really wanted to get it touch with me my email address is not that hard to find.
Exactly!!!!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top