Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 10:07 PM

Re: Do you ever get the urge to...

I often get the urge to go to the leisure section, grab a fold up chair, and a pair of sunglasses, roll my trouser legs up, and sit in the middle of the "Chilled" aisle.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I often get the urge to go to the leisure section, grab a fold up chair, and a pair of sunglasses, roll my trouser legs up, and sit in the middle of the "Chilled" aisle.
Oh I say, in Autumn too
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 12:40 AM

Must admit that when walking around IKEA, I frequently act upon my urge to save the planet and turn several lights off in the "lighting" section.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:08 AM

Oh, gosh yes. My favorite happened when my son was in his middle school years, that time in a boy's life in which they wish they didn't have navels because it proves that they have a mother somewhere .

But I digress.

My son, daughter, and I were in a department store shopping for school clothes, when over the din of my son's moaning and groaning, one of my favorite songs came on over the speakers. Not to be dissuaded by his grumpy mood, I began to subtly dance while working my way through the clothing racks.

Just as he was telling me to stop , the sales clerk approached over and said, "Well if you are going to embarrass him, why not do it right!" He asked me if I could swing dance, and we broke into an East Coast swing right there between the jackets and the jeans.

It was SO much fun...but the party pooper was mortified. My daughter was thrilled. She had no idea that her mom could dance like that .

I now have only one child in my will .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 08:19 AM

Yes I often have the urge to chuck out a screaming kid that is running up and down the Aisle and the Mother not taking any notice of him/her.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 08:36 AM

I often get the urge to put down those ghastly, yappy small dogs like Yorkshire terriers, so far I have resisted the temptation. Those horrible creatures should never have been bred.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 09:49 AM

Yup often have the urge to ride on the trolley....I have tried it actually...give it a push they lean right over the push bar and raise your feet...I haven't mastered it yet ...but practice makes perfect
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 10:00 AM

I used to get the urge (usually in Tescos) to grab a Swiss roll around the middle and squeeze it!

I don’t think it’s because l am a would be murderess, l think it’s more out of being naughty and childish!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes I often have the urge to chuck out a screaming kid that is running up and down the Aisle and the Mother not taking any notice of him/her.
SNAP.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 10:43 AM

When at the supermarket I am careful about checking the sell by dates, only buying goods with the longest ones. If anything requires using that day I put them at the back of the shelf. I once found some cheese a month out of date. I brought that to the attention of the management of the store and also to head office. I hope the person responsible for self stacking got into trouble over that disgusting oversight!

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top