Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:11 AM

Re: Trans Madness

Spot on OGF, also folks spend more time engaging with Data, that engaging with other folk. Data is not gender specific.
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:30 AM

Had a word with my Boxer Oliver this morning and asked him if he was ok with his dangly bits. He seemed to say" touch em if you dare". He reserves the right to change his mind though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So what is there left to worry about? Can I afford the latest Nike trainers? and I think I want to be a woman....Someone said it's fantastic!....
And it's no surprise that most successful male celebs are gay.....They've tried everything else!
That was me - and it is!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It doesn't bother me people can call themselves whatever they like man/woman/none of the above we are all 'humans'.
I agree, I don't know why folks of our age are so obsessed with other's genitalia.
If it doesn't affect you and makes people's lives better let them get on with it.
Just accept folk for who they are.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I agree, I don't know why folks of our age are so obsessed with other's genitalia.
If it doesn't affect you and makes people's lives better let them get on with it.
Just accept folk for who they are.
I think it's all the rules and regs that people disagree with like not being able to call them girls or boys in school.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:51 PM

Don't worry LD, you've left school.
They're not going to force you to do anything, like wearing lipstick or changing your name or ask if you've got any unused "equipment" you could donate.

Just go with the flow, there's more important things to worry about.
Eg. Have you had you prostate checked recently?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

25-09-2018, 12:52 PM

Don't worry LD, you've left school.
They're not going to force you to do anything, like wearing lipstick or changing your name or ask if you've got any unused "equipment" you could donate.

Just go with the flow, there's more important things to worry about.
Eg. Have you had you prostate checked recently?
Apparently this post is tooooo short.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:14 PM

Some Folks should try to remember back to when They were young...Were You one of those Kids who just wanted to blend in?..I wanted to be a bit different to the rest of My Peers...I still do...think I may just borrow My Sons clothes for the day and hide My hair under a cap....should be exciting
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

25-09-2018, 02:10 PM

Do it May! Just remember not to get in any fights!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 02:35 PM

Do it May! Just remember not to get in any fights!
Not to worry TessA...I'll wear My own bovver boots ...Hey..I wouldn't mind a good punch-up with a couple of Blokes on 'ere...but..It'll have to wait until I get the cataracts removed from My dim eyes in a couple of weeks time

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top