Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Re: Trans Madness

Oh Missy !
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Some people feel they are in the wrong body Being unpleasant about transgender people is horrible!
I don't think that many people are "unpleasant" about "transgender" people, they simply feel that it is delusional. Transgender people still deserve sympathy and support but it is "trans madness" to be complicit with their delusions. When someone with paranoid schizophrenia tells us they have been instructed by god to carry out a particular act, we don't say, "Oh that's all right then" - we see it as a symptom of their illness and offer them help.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Transgender doesn't bother me, it's the fact that we are being told boys and girls are the same. They are not.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I don't think that many people are "unpleasant" about "transgender" people, they simply feel that it is delusional. Transgender people still deserve sympathy and support but it is "trans madness" to be complicit with their delusions. When someone with paranoid schizophrenia tells us they have been instructed by god to carry out a particular act, we don't say, "Oh that's all right then" - we see it as a symptom of their illness and offer them help.
Suggesting it is delusional is unpleasant!
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 03:30 PM

Suggesting it is delusional is unpleasant!
Not unpleasant, simply logical and accurate. If someone has a particular set of chromosomes and the resulting set of physical characteristics which make them obviously male or female (I'm excluding those with an actual chromosomal/physical abnormality eg Kleinefelte syndrome), but they "feel" that they are actually the opposite sex, what can they possibly be but delusional? If they said they were a dog, or a tree or a pillar box we wouldn't indulge their delusions.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Not unpleasant, simply logical and accurate. If someone has a particular set of chromosomes and the resulting set of physical characteristics which make them obviously male or female (I'm excluding those with an actual chromosomal/physical abnormality eg Kleinefelte syndrome), but they "feel" that they are actually the opposite sex, what can they possibly be but delusional? If they said they were a dog, or a tree or a pillar box we wouldn't indulge their delusions.
I think your post is delusional.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 03:51 PM

Here is something else that was new to me, Gay Penguins! Apparently, these two tried to pinch another one's baby. Gives a new slant on the saying, "Pick up a Penguin!"

https://youtu.be/rOiw89_ZTUw
MickB
London UK

03-10-2018, 06:49 PM

I think your post is delusional.
Instead of a cheap insult, tell me why I am wrong - in terms of logical argument.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Being a woman is fantastic - that's why they all want in on the act!
Yep! Can’t argue with that!
Good answer. Lol
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Transgender doesn't bother me, it's the fact that we are being told boys and girls are the same. They are not.
Agree mate.
I bloody despair these days tbh.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top