Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 07:56 PM

The colour of stress?

There are colouring books for adults. I am not sure if I would have the patience for that.

Does anyone here colour? What do you think of it? Is it a stress reliever?
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:02 PM

Re: The colour of stress?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
There are colouring books for adults. I am not sure if I would have the patience for that.

I love colouring...and do it often. You can use either crayons or colouring pencils... Not sure whether or not it helps lower stress...but I am quite certain that it doesn't cause it...

Nice topic honey...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

Could well be.
Stress relief for me it's walking with my dog and taking pictures:

Just rain on an evergreen but, for me, it conveys a gentle sense of peace.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:10 PM

i bought a couple but couldnt seem to get into them. I did a 'Paint by numbers once,'I really enjoyed it & still have the picture on my bedroom wall.I have not been able tofind another one I like,This was a country cottage scene with pretty flowers,the ones now seem to be of just one subject i.e animals
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:26 PM

Sounds good fun to me. Doing something you enjoy and having a finished article to look at after.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:30 PM

I've never thought about it but I have enjoyed colouring in my great nieces colouring books in the past. I enjoy trying not to go out of the lines lol x
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:33 PM

I tried that with dot to dot ....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've never thought about it but I have enjoyed colouring in my great nieces colouring books in the past. I enjoy trying not to go out of the lines lol x
I don't do adult colouring books, though it would depend on the subject I guess. It's like jigsaw puzzles, I could get into those with my dad years ago and then I'd be hooked looking for a piece of blue sky amongst 367 other pieces of blue sky for hours!

I have done colouring books with my granddaughter and I'm still colouring in pictures of characters from "Frozen" long after she's become bored and gone to bed. They can be addictive!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I don't do adult colouring books, though it would depend on the subject I guess. It's like jigsaw puzzles, I could get into those with my dad years ago and then I'd be hooked looking for a piece of blue sky amongst 367 other pieces of blue sky for hours!

I have done colouring books with my granddaughter and I'm still colouring in pictures of characters from "Frozen" long after she's become bored and gone to bed. They can be addictive!
Oh, let it go Floydy hahahaha
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

25-09-2018, 09:42 PM

Don't forget to stick them on your wall after Floydy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top