Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:13 PM

Are we ever too old to fall in love?

Have you ever lost someone and realized too late that you really did love him?
Did you ever pass any one up because you think you are too old or too sick?
Did you ever just give up trying to meet someone just because you are afraid you can't keep up?

Do you have any interesting questions you would like to add on this thread about love with a senior?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:49 PM

Re: Are we ever too old to fall in love?

Do you have any interesting questions you would like to add on this thread about love with a senior?

your place or mine?

Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Did you ever just give up trying to meet someone just because you are afraid you can't keep up?

OMGoodness...you've become very philosophical this afternoon...give me a

And...yes, to all three questions.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:54 PM

I enjoy being single too much to want to fall in love. A partnership nowadays would offer me nothing I need or want in my life, to be honest.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:14 PM

I dont want a new relationship,Ive been a widow on my own for over 20 years & got used to my freedom to do /go as I please.But I do believe it is possible to fall in love still when you are older
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:39 PM

Ask me again when I'm old
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:52 PM

This old stuff is a right dichotomy, the parameters are a bit cloudy, if you think you aren't, but you are you may become a Dicht Head (Germanic).
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I dont want a new relationship,Ive been a widow on my own for over 20 years & got used to my freedom to do /go as I please.But I do believe it is possible to fall in love still when you are older
I've been a widow for nearly 3 years & I don't want another man either, same reasons as Deylon.
Yes, I do think older people can fall in love with someone new, or find someone they used to know & love years ago.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

More than once, WB. But the last two questions, I'll get back to you on when I get too old or can't keep up. About 94, I'm thinking...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:43 PM

My friend who does beautiful flower arrangments, has just done the wedding flowers for a lady of 75 who was getting wed.

I love to see older couples with a genuine fondness for each other.
It perhaps isn't the fiery passion that youth used to bring, but instead a gentle and genuine caring and affection for each other.

Nowt wrong with that to my mind.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top